Chapter 84 - Debt? Busy winter

After coming out of the small green villa, it was already dark, and the wandering path had no real sense. From time to time, the soft touch appeared in my mind.

After experiencing the sex, Mi took a shower directly inside before coming out. Xiaobai seemed to be very dissatisfied with the performance of those people. He frowned and talked about many shortcomings in detail. He also said that the capable ones almost didn't go up, and some didn't. The abilities have improved a lot, especially the two who occupy Mi's fingers are two bastards.

In the end, Xiaobai smiled at Mi and said that he needed to give them more training, but Mi saw something sinister in Xiaobai's smile. Maybe it was his own misunderstanding.

Before leaving, Xiaobai also reported many things to the fans. For example, it will take about two months for all members to be fully trained, such as the expenses incurred in building this green villa and purchasing certain props, and some timely Some basic information about its outstanding candidates who have the opportunity to become five-star members...

Xiao Bai wanted to stay with the fan for a while, so he deliberately spoke slowly and reported everything in detail. This was also the reason why it went dark immediately after the fan came out.

Mi shook her head, shook off all the soft breasts in her head, and turned around to go back to her house.

When I entered the door, I saw Red Fox lying lazily on the light yellow sofa. He also held a book in his hand, as if he had been waiting for it for a long time.

"Are you finally willing to come back?" Seeing Mi, Red Fox put the book on the table and began to say seriously: "I have been waiting for you all day."

Fan didn't want to be fooled by Red Fox's tactics, so he said calmly: "Let's get to the point."

"Okay, my dear master~" Red Fox was straightforward. He said calmly: "We are going bankrupt, master. I have already arranged the construction of an underground aquarium and sixty cabins with yards that you mentioned yesterday. Go down and build it. The initial estimate of gold coins is at least eight million, but the gold coins you left before are far from enough to pay for such a huge amount. "

"Coupled with the future expenditures of the brothel." Red Fox said, "We need about 15 million gold coins, otherwise the brothel will have a series of incidents due to lack of funds to operate. We are very likely to The risk of being in debt.”

As he said this, Red Fox handed the expense list that he had processed and compiled to Mi, and said: "This is the gold coins spent when you were away, Master. Every transaction has been recorded."

By the way, Red Fox also gave fans the accommodation map, which he also worked out after staying up late. In order to make it easier for fans to understand, the routes and houses of this accommodation map are clearly drawn, and everyone lives in that house. , there is also a person's name, and a line of small characters below marks the person's identity.

Four simple and clear words can describe this accommodation plan.

By the way, Red Fox also gave Mi some other information that he had compiled. These were things that he thought were useful and things that Mi, as a prostitute owner, must know.

Mi first put the other information aside, casually flipped through the expense list, then thought about it and said, "Don't worry about the gold coins, I have a solution."

With that said, Mi picked up all the pile of things that Red Fox gave him and said: "It's getting late, you go and rest first. I will study these things thoroughly tomorrow morning and solve the gold coin issue. "

With that said, Mi looked at Red Fox with a slightly startled look, and went upstairs without changing his expression.

Returning to the room, Mi immediately locked the door and summoned the system.

Mi got straight to the point: "System, borrow gold coins."

When he first entered the game, the fan once asked the system to borrow gold coins. He still remembered that the system's answer at that time was that he could borrow gold coins. However, in a game, he only had three opportunities to borrow gold coins from the system, and the gold coins he borrowed still required Even the original benefits should be returned within the stipulated time.

If he remembered correctly, the first time he borrowed 200,000 gold coins, he still had to pay 300,000 gold coins with interest. This "profit" was almost 150%?

The system's emotionless voice soon came: "Okay, Master, how many gold coins do you need to receive?"

Mi Miao replied: "Eighteen million." Prepare more in case something unexpected happens.

"Yes, Master." After rapid calculation, the system replied: "But you need to return 27 million with interest within one year."

Fan: "Okay."

Soon a contract appeared in front of Mi. Mi glanced at it and saw the line "If it is not repaid within the specified time, the game will be deemed to have failed." Unsurprisingly, Mi glanced at it and then did not hesitate. and pressed it.

The moment after pressing the button, the contract disappeared, followed by a dozen sacks appearing out of thin air, filled with gold tickets.

The fan didn't even look at the golden tickets. He sat on a chair nearby and began to study the information given to him by Red Fox.

Since he dared to borrow so many gold coins from the system, he would definitely have the confidence to pay them back. However, the only unexpected thing was that the stipulated time was shorter than fans imagined. But this does not matter. Within half a year, He can basically close this loophole.

Everything needs to be speeded up quickly. He plans to start business in the spring of next year.

However, the brothel has not yet been completely built, and his mermaids and elves have not yet started to teach him. Even whether the elves can cooperate with him is a question.

This winter is destined to be extraordinary.