Chapter 30 - Practical rewards, the wolf who takes the initiative to learn

"When did you get pregnant?" After hearing Bluebird's answer, Mi was inexplicably relieved, "You were quite early in pregnancy. When did you lay the eggs?"

"She must have been conceived in the past few days." Blue Bird touched her belly and replied, "It will take about a week."

After a while, the calf started to feel vaguely itchy again. Bluebird turned the damn mosquito over and cursed it hundreds of times, and his tone became irritable again: "Can I ask for leave?"

"Yes." Mi replied with a good temper: "Go back and take care of yourself."

Hearing the second half of the sentence, Blue Bird said awkwardly "Oh" and said, "Then I'm leaving."

Mi nodded and looked at the blue bird's retreating figure, then sat back and started drawing.

Now that the fence around the grassland has been built, all the land he owns has been revealed, a huge piece of land. However, most of these lands are now empty. What Mi is doing now is planning the use of these lands. He There are many ideas and you can plan slowly.

It wasn't until dawn that Mi put away the drawings and turned around and went to Red Fox's room. He mercilessly grabbed the lazy fox from the bed.

Red Fox was wearing a red nightgown. As he stood up, the robe slipped down to his shoulders, revealing his delicate collarbones and red nipples. He yawned, and a few strands of red hair fell to the side of his face. He was so beautiful.

Mi said: "Get up and work."

The red fox opened his eyelids lazily, stretched out his hand, and took Mi directly to the bed, "Master, don't you have any practical reward for me? I have done so much work for you, but you are exhausted~ eh?"

The red fox raised his eyebrows, turned over and sat on Mi's body, and rubbed Mi's genitals with his butt erotically.

Red Fox is very strong, and Mi's hand restrains him tightly. In fact, Mi shows no signs of struggling. On the one hand, he is also very tired. He has stayed up all night and is too lazy to fight Red Fox anymore. , on the other hand, I have watched too many erotic scenes recently, and I should also let off steam.

So he condoned Red Fox's behavior.

The red fox curled his lips into a smile, and kissed Enchanted's mouth.

One of Mi's hands touched Red Fox's soft and elastic buttocks. Through the thin layer of fabric, he pressed the ‌‎‍‎rear ‍‎‍cave‍‌‎‌‍ neither lightly nor hard. With a muffled groan, his body fell limply on Mi's body.

Mi almost groaned under his pressure: "Get up, you are too heavy."

"Master~" Red Fox glanced at Mi with a resentful look. His already red lips were even more dazzling after being kissed, "How can you say I am heavy? It makes me so sad."

With an expressionless expression, Mi stabbed the red fox's posterior hole with his finger, and through the fabric, his finger penetrated all the way inside.

The red fox twisted its butt, a look of dissatisfaction on his face.

Mi's other free hand went directly down the red fox's collarbone and pinched the red ‍‌‎‌breast‌‍‎‎‌‍. The red fox's narrow eyes narrowed in comfort, "Master, if you want to eat My breasts?”

Without waiting for Mi's answer, Red Fox adjusted his position, held Mi's head so that his lips and tongue were aligned with his chest, and then pressed it up all at once.

Red Fox's muscles are not hard, but have a touch of softness, especially the chest muscles, which are soft and elastic, and the touch is quite good when Fan's head is pressed against them.