Chapter 24 - Messy Trivial Matters

After Xiao Bai had been laid off, the schedule for the seven rabbits to be put on the job was going to have to be brought up even further in advance. Mi planned to start the rabbits' auction night within a week, and he had put the word out.

The rabbit sisters had been taken care of by the mighty bodyguards and Xiao Hei. For the sake of convenience, Mi had named the bodyguards, Xiong Tou for the masculine voice, and Xiong Nao for the Lolita voice.

There was also the exhausted Hong Hu steward who had stayed up for a few nights in a row. He finally completed all the tasks given to him by Mi, who read them, changed them slightly, and basically planned all these things –

The members can freely choose to receive guests on that day, as long as they receive no less than 20 guests per month. The distribution of salary was also simple. The gold coins received from the guests were divided into one and nine, one for the members and nine for Mi, which was very conscientious, and Mi also complimented Hong Hu on his work.

Then, there was the change of the brothel. In the future, only new members will have an auction. If you want to come to the brothel to enjoy yourself, you have to make a reservation. If it's your turn, Mi will send someone to notify you.

The price of the members per night, Mi also lowered it a lot. Lan Niao and Mao Nu were 500,000 gold coins a night, while the rabbits were to be determined. Mi wanted to wait first and see how the rabbits' auction night would go, then discuss the matter again.

As for Xiao Bai, Mi temporarily intends to let him perform at each auction night. For the rest of the time, he will be responsible for the logistics with the steward Hong Hu and Xiao Hei. Then, Xiao Bai and Hong Hu will get 300,000 gold coins per month, and Xiao Hei will get 150,000, which is considered to be a super-high salary.

Xiong Tou and Xiong Nao, these two bodyguards...... do not need a salary. They do not even need to eat and drink. They were the same as the vibrating eggs and vibrators that came out of the system mall, they relied on the absorption of the essence of the sun and the moon to survive.

The brothel ushered in such a big change all of a sudden, and the impact was obvious. The flow of people would decrease visibly. Before, there were hundreds or thousands of people every night, but now there might be just a few dozen people. Because now that it was changed to reservations, if they came, they would neither have an auction to watch nor so much free stuff served to them. This kind of difference all of a sudden would definitely lead to Mi's brothel becoming slumped like never before.

But the benefits are also there. Because the price flew down, in just a few hours, the customers' servants came in waves after waves. The reservation was so many that it was outrageous. According to Hong Hu's statistics, Lan Niao and Mao Nu's appointments had already been lined up until next year.

Both members did all right last night as well.

The one who won the auction for Mao Nu was Hu Xiaotian(The tiger son)'s father, Hu Zhentian. His son's opinion of Mao Nu was too high, so high that even an experienced man like Hu Zhentian, who had seen countless beauties, was curious about Mao Nu.

And the result did not disappoint him. Mao Nu was really exceptionally in line with his tastes, from the face to the body to the lewdness, all beyond his imagination, it was really enjoyable.

Mao Nu also felt the same way. Compared to Hu Xiaotian, he preferred Huo Zhentian, who had better skills, a bigger cock, and a good mouth...... Just as soon as he listened to the things he said, his own pussy would turn into a wet mess.

As for Lan Niao, he met a somewhat special customer. The guest was a sadist, the kind of person who gets pleasure by abusing others. After he won Lan Niao, he got a whip.

Unfortunately, this customer overestimated Lan Niao's good behavior. From the time the first whip landed on his body, his beautiful eyebrows directly screwed up, and when the second whip was about to fall, Lan Niao dodged it. Without any restraints, he was still very powerful. He directly hooked the whip with his wings, yanked the whip to himself, and then nonchalantly tied the whip to his wing, and whipped it back at the customer.

The guest was also confused at the first time ah, he didn't react at all, and he just received several whips. When he reacted, his body was already soft, because...... he actually got a hard-on from a few whips from Lan Niao?

Just like this, the guest realized that the position he had been in all along seemed to be wrong, and it seemed that he was not a sadist, but a masochist.

When Lan Niao impatiently lifted his butt and sat on him, the guest was even more sure of the fact that he was a masochist, because he seemed to very, very much love this feeling of being controlled, which was not something that he should have.

The corners of Mi's mouth twitched twice when he heard about this. He had instructed Lan Niao so many things that day, but it turned out that it had completely gone in the left ear and out the right ah, he hadn't listened at all.

But fortunately, the guest gave favorable reviews, so the Lan Niao was safe for the time being.

After the trivial matters above, there were still some other parts. Opening a store is like this, messy things will never be less.

Regarding the fence construction, it has been gradually coming to an end, but was that the end of it? Not really. With the addition of the rabbits, there aren't enough houses again! It would have to be built again, on a large scale, with a few other elements thrown in, and for that, too, he already had a tentative plan in mind...

And then, there was one more thing! A very important thing!

Still the problem of members, still too few!

Going back and forth just for those few appointments would make people get bored. Without the freshness, his brothel would not be far away from going cold again, so new member recruitment was still imminent.

He needed to keep releasing members one after another for the brothel to last.

In addition, there were the ultimate goals of this game, to reach 100 million gold coins in revenue and to become the most famous brothel on the continent. For Mi, the former was just a matter of time, the latter was not. Right now, his brothel was only very well known in the small town, but not quite enough to be taken out to the entire continent.

The main problem was still the members. If he could all of a sudden take out the characters that would stir up the entire continent, such as angels, elves, and such super-heavyweight races, then his brothel would most likely skyrocket, thus reaching this goal of being the most well-known.

Mi decided that he would make a trip to the Magical Beast Forest.

The future large-scale construction would require a lot of gold coins, so he couldn't use it to buy slaves in the Golden House, he had to save it up. He couldn't go to the slum street every time, there wouldn't be that many beauties there. He was already lucky to have met the septuplets, and Mi didn't think that he'd be able to have that kind of luck every time.

Therefore, the Magical Beast Forest was the best choice for Mi at present. When the fall came, all kinds of resources inside would be very rich, and many wild beasts inside would take advantage of this season to come out to save a wave of food for the winter.

It was a good opportunity. He might be able to go in and catch a few orcs or something, but the orcs that survived in such a dangerous forest were bound to be no good. The process wouldn't be easy. Well, it didn't matter. He had his own way of getting himself out safely.

Well, it's decided, he'll leave for the beast forest tomorrow.