Chapter 12 - The First Night (Part 2) Red Fox Riding - Aggrieved Bird

If there was a man in front of you at this moment who was to your liking from looks to body to personality, and he invited you to have good sex with himself, would you accept?

The answer, of course, is YES, but for Mi, the answer is NO.

Intersex people were okay. There were two holes, so it was fine as long as the front was untouched. However, the man only had one hole, and when he fucked him, he would not be a virgin anymore. Mi still thought that keeping a virgin body would surely fetch a higher price. Although it was not obvious whether the back hole was a virgin or not, he was a conscientious businessman, and he didn't do deceitful business.

Therefore, Mi shook his head at Hong Hu and said, "No."

Hong Hu's eyes narrowed slightly and he tilted his head, his voice seductive, "But I've already reacted, shouldn't you be responsible for me? Mas~ter~"

Mi firmed up his thoughts, "I'll use props to satisfy you."

"Props?" Hong Hu seemed a bit puzzled, his red pupils looking toward Mi's lower body, "But Master, aren't you – also reacting?"

Indeed, Mi's cock was already standing tall. After all, he had conditioned two people in a row and watched such a delectable scene. If he still didn't have some reaction, he probably wasn't some kind of normal person, but even so, Mi wasn't going to go ahead and break him.

Mi: "That's not something you should worry about, you......"

Mi's voice came to an abrupt halt as Hong Hu stood up and walked towards him, the ropes on his body having been broken free at some point, scattering all over the place as he got up.

Hong Hu was very tall, more than half a head taller than Mi, who was 1.8 meters tall. When he stood up, his long red hair was draped over his body, and his clothes loosely exposed his collarbone, his eyes undisguisedly landed on his body with desire.

Seeing him like this, Mi didn't panic in the slightest. He had a slave contract, and the red fox couldn't hurt him.

Hong Hu also did not have the intention to hurt him. He walked towards Mi step by step, and his clothes fell to the ground one by one. When he stood in front of Mi, Hong Hu was already naked.

As a fox, Hong Hu was really perfect to show the charm of a vixen. His every move made people's blood boil. It was obvious that looking at the appearance, Mao Nu looked more charming than Hong Hu, but Hong Hu suppressed Mao Nu by his temperament.

Wheat-colored skin, smooth muscles, perfect pectoral and abdominal muscles, a pair of long slender legs, but not lacking in power, really a beautiful body.

Hong Hu's cock was already dripping out a few drops of lustful liquid already, his narrow eyes were directed toward fascination, and it was obvious what he wanted to do.

"Don't worry." Hong Hu's hand rested on Mi's body, he lowered his head close to Mi's ear and exhaled, "It's definitely you who will be fucking me, I won't let you be unhappy, master."

Mi frowned, he wanted to use the slave contract to control Hong Hu, but Hong Hu looked like he could read Mi's mind, the corner of his mouth hooked, and he directly pounced on Mi.

Hong Hu was also very considerate to protect the back of Mi's head with his hand, but Mi did not take this approach. The slave contract must be held in the hand to control the slave, and it was a bit difficult to do. Hong Hu did not have the intention of harming Mi, and he did not want to leave, so the current Mi was helpless against Hong Hu.

Hong Hu knows that he now has the advantage, so after he pounced on Mi, he directly grabbed Mi's hands and raised them above his head, so that he couldn't move. Hong Hu kissed Mi's lips in return and said, "I'll make you feel good."