Chapter 17 - The Young Master Was Counter-Fucked in the Front and Back

I'll teach your mother, Mi wanted to fling those four words in Lu Sili's face, but obviously, not in this current situation. He raised a smile and said, "You can try petting Lan Niao."

"Oh?" Lu Sili's slender five fingers went from Lan Niao's hair down to his lips, to his neck, to his nipples that were circled by thick ropes. He pinched the small pink bean through the white veil, and his eyes went to Mi, "Is this right?"

Mi: "Yes, you also try to use lips and tongue....."

Not waiting for Mi to finish, Lu Sili attached himself and lowered his head. The tip of his tongue was against the little bean, then he opened his mouth and contained it all at once. At the same time, his eyes were fiery as he looked at Mi.

Mi: "......" What a skillful licking ah.

Lu Sili licked Lan Niao's nipple wet. The thin white veil was stuck on the nipple, which seemed wet and seductive.

Lan Niao, who was fed some drug by Mi, was comfortable and grunted. He didn't know who was eating his tits, he only felt that they were very comfortable, very comfortable, and he wanted more, so it wasn't enough, far from enough......

Lan Niao began to unconsciously wiggle his ass. The red ropes on his body would inadvertently rub against his rear hole, and it was very stimulating and comfortable.

Now, Lan Niao completely lost that grumpy look. Caught in lust, he was worlds apart from before, and he was unbelievably well-behaved. Perhaps it was Lu Sili's body temperature that made him feel comfortable, he dazedly pasted himself towards Lu Sili's body.

Lu Sili looked at the blue bird like this and couldn't help but laugh, "Your child here is quite enthusiastic, how come you're not enthusiastic at all?"

Mi kept his smile, "You're joking."

Lu Sili didn't really dwell on this issue, he asked, "What's the next step? What should I do?"

Mi: "...... Make yourself hard."

Lu Sili: "How exactly do I do that?"

Mi was about to stiffen with laughter, "Mouth, legs, and hands are your choice."

The corner of Lu Sili's mouth hooked up a smile: "I choose the mouth."

Mi: "...... " If you choose it, just do it, why are you looking at me?

Lu Sili signaled with his eyes that he didn't know what to do, that he needed help.

Mi stepped forward with a smile, the corners of his mouth twitching. He adjusted Lan Niao's position so that he was sitting on his knees on the bed. The unclear Lan Niao obediently did as he was told. Mi peeled back Lan Niao's lips, signaling Lu Sili to insert his cock into it.

Lu Sili smiled and pushed his thick cock in. Lan Niao frowned and took the cock in. Mi took his hand back and took a few steps back, looking at the two men in front of him.

Lu Sili didn't know what pity was. Because Lan Niao had been hit by the charm drug, the temperature of his mouth was quite a bit higher than before. His cock was buried inside comfortably, and he narrowed his eyes, completely disregarding the blue bird with a pained look on his face. Instead, he was rather enjoying himself as he moved in and out, and the two testicles mercilessly hit his chin.

When his cock was high in the air, he withdrew his dripping cock and asked knowingly, "Am I hard now?"

Mi nodded with a smile.

Lu Sili curled his lips and asked, "And the next step?"

Mi stepped forward and made Lan Niao kneel and crawl on the bed. He was already wet at his rear hole because of the drug and the incessant rubbing of the red rope earlier, "Do you want to stretch for him yourself or should I do it for you?"