Chapter 58 - The mermaid was brought to orgasm by the pearl, the mermaid palace

"?" Mi suspected that she heard wrong, madam? Um? ? ?

But he knew clearly that he heard it right. This was what the mermaid said word for word. The fan quickly accepted it all. Apart from anything else, this at least meant that he could enter the mermaid base.

The plan he had thought of before was now possible.

The light blue mermaid didn't wait for the fan's answer. He believed that this human being was already in his possession and he couldn't escape.

The mermaid clan is actually a very domineering race. They are determined to get everything they want. They rely on robbing, killing, and cheating. The process does not matter, as long as the result is satisfactory to them.

The only thing to do next is to take Fa Ming home.

The light blue mermaid thinks that Mi is a very magical human being, because he has never seen a human being who can breathe in Haiti without the help of props. The same goes for this beautiful water bubble, which does not break or disperse, and can also stop killer whales. Attacks that have never been seen before.

So in Lunlan's eyes, Mi is a very powerful and excellent human being, which is another reason why he is willing to let Mi fuck him. The mermaid family advocates strength. As long as you are strong enough, you can even get a chance to have sex with a female mermaid.

But now Lunlan no longer cares about whether she is female or male, because having sex with this beautiful human being in front of her is much more enjoyable than having sex with those delicate and weak female mermaids.

Moreover, the female still belongs to the entire mermaid clan, and the mystery is different. If she takes it back, it will only belong to him and his nephew, and no one can take it away.

This realization undoubtedly made Lun Lan feel good, especially after seeing Mi's reserved and hypocritical nod.

Lunlan slapped his nephew's arm with his fish tail and said, "Okay, get up and go home. Don't touch the pearls in the hole."

Su Lan reluctantly came to his uncle's side. The pearl that was half-entered into the ‎‎‌skin hole made him extremely itchy. His genitals, which had no desire to release, were still standing erect, pointing straight at his lower abdomen.

Lun Lan grabbed Mi's arm, and Su Lan grabbed Mi's other arm. The two mermaids led Mi to swim forward. After Mi got used to it, their fish tails swung faster and faster, like a bolt of lightning. Usually travels in the sea.

Mi just let the two mermaids drag him forward. He couldn't even open his eyes to see the route to the mermaid clan.

After about fifteen minutes, the speed of the two mermaids gradually slowed down, and Mi was finally able to open his eyes. However, the moment he opened his eyes, he was instantly shocked and speechless by everything in front of him.

The first thing that comes into view is an extremely large palace, which seems to be made of crystal. It is crystal clear, gorgeous and exquisite, and the walls of the palace are also carved with various murals, which are mysterious and gorgeous.

How big is this palace? It's probably as big as the entire Wind's Breath City. It's really outrageous. What Mi sees now can't even see the end of it. He estimates that it's as big as Wind's Breath City, and that's just... A relatively conservative estimate.

There are many mermaids on the stairs and corridors of the palace. Their tails are basically blue and green. Although they are all different shades of blue and green, they are all so beautiful, like a work of art.

Everything in front of me is like a painting, shocking, magnificent and mysterious...

A game, or a piece of butter, can create a scene like this, which really shocks the fans. Are all these game scenes created with life?