Chapter 42 - The deal is concluded, the system recovers, and Bai Yan's gift

In the end, Lu Sili agreed to the deal with Mi, and he generously gave Mi an internal price. Mi asked Lu Sili to roughly calculate the expenses incurred in all aspects, and it turned out to be less than what he and Bekina had estimated before. Nearly two million.

Lusili clicked his tongue twice: "Maybe this is the benefit of hugging your thighs?"

"Indeed." Mi Qingzong smirked: "It is my lifelong honor to hold your golden thigh."

Lu Sili turned his head, stared at Mi with his deep black eyes, and said, "Then do you want to hold my golden thigh for the rest of your life?"

Mi refused without thinking, "That's not necessary, it's too troublesome for you." God knows, if he really embraces this golden thigh, what kind of messy requests will Lu Sili make in the future.

"I don't think it's troublesome, it's okay." A smile appeared on Lu Sili's lips, and he offered a temptation that fans couldn't refuse. "If you make me happy, maybe I will help you seize the prostitute." Maybe everyone knows about the men’s hall’s promotion.”

Lu Sili was sure that it would be difficult for Mi to resist the temptation of this condition. He knew that Mi's ambition was very big. What he wanted was definitely not just to dominate this small town, but also to be the king of this small town. Otherwise, he would not bother to build such a large project, because he is already a unique existence in this town, and no one can surpass him. If it is not for greater achievements, there is no need for him to do this.

His intuition also told him that the target of the mystery was the entire continent.

Sure enough, Lu Sili saw Mi's eyes moving towards him. Although there was no emotion on his expression, he knew that Mi had already begun to consider what he had just said.

"How do you want me to make you happy?" Mi asked calmly, obviously having figured it out, Lu Sili's smile widened: "It's very simple, you just need to spend more time to accompany me. good."

Mi raised her eyebrows: "That's it?"

Lu Sili said: "Yes."

"Okay." Mi agreed decisively, and then asked: "How do you want everyone to know about my prostitute house?"

Lu Sili let it slip: "You will know in the future."

"Okay." Mi didn't ask in detail. He stood up and said, "Then I'll leave first. I'll find you when I have time."

Lu Sili curled his lips and watched Mi Mi's leaving figure. He raised his hand and touched his lower abdomen. There was a lot of Mi Mi's semen in it. He was looking forward to giving birth to a little life here.

Mi went to find Labekina again and decided on the labor costs, start date and other matters before he went back.

On the way back, Mi opened the system panel for the first time in a long time. He had been so busy lately that he almost forgot about the existence of this thing, and he hadn't heard the sound of the system for a long time.

If he hadn't suddenly remembered that he had something to ask the system, he might not even have remembered that he was carrying the system.

"What's the matter?" Since the moment Mi opened the system, the system could automatically read Mi's thoughts, so he asked so directly, which shocked Mi, who was unprepared.

Mi was silent for a few seconds before asking: "I want to know how you can determine whether my brothel is the most famous brothel."

The system was silent for a while: "Do you... know about the system store update?"

fan:"???"

System: "You haven't looked at the system mall for a long time. The mall has been automatically upgraded because you have completed the tasks in the past few months. Now it contains what you want to know, how to determine whether your brothel is the most famous. thing."