Chapter 11 - The First Night (Part 1) - A Vibrating Egg On Lan Niao's Cock

Mi took the human slave to the town. He was going to take him on a big shopping spree in town. After all, there would be a lot more people to feed and a lot of preparations to be made.

Mi asked the slave human, "Do you have a name?"

The man dressed all in black finally opened his mouth, and he said coldly, "Since you're my future master now, shouldn't the name be up to you?"

Mi felt that he had a point, so the name came out of his mouth, "Then, from now on, you'll be called Xiao Hei (Little Black)."

Xiao Hei: "......"

Mi first took Xiao Hei to Hongniang's clothing store.

Hongniang's age was around thirty or so, and she was a very gentle-looking and tender woman. When she saw that Mi had come over, she smiled and finished dealing with the customers there, and then she walked over with a smile on her face.

Thanks to Mi's blessing, since Xiao Bai wore her clothes to amaze the crowd, her business here has been very hot lately. The inventory that can't even be sold has been sold out, and the clothes scheduled to be made from her are even lined up for the next year.

"Is this time to make clothes for this handsome young man beside you?" Hongniang joked.

Mi glanced at Xiao Hei and said, "Sort of."

"Well......" Mi thought about it and said, "Make him two sets of black clothes, the kind that are a little more handsome and cool. The kind that are very imposing to wear. Don't expose the skin, it's the normal kind."

Hongniang was a very skilled woman, as long as she took a few close looks, she would have an idea of what size of clothes a person would wear, "Okay, that's fine."

"And then, there's more." Mi said, "Bird, cat, and fox, these three orcs, are my newest members. Make a set for them in blue, gold, and red respectively, the kind that shows off."

Using his powerful memory, Mi tried to compare their sizes, but Hongniang pursued perfection, so the conversation ended with the result that Hongniang would visit tomorrow to take their measurements.

Then, it was time to buy some necessary necessities, which was why Mi had brought Xiao Hei with him. He needed a helper to carry his things for him. Otherwise, he would still struggle too much to do it by himself.

With all this, Mi had completely spent his already small amount of gold coins, and his pants pockets were now cleaner than his face.

Upon returning to that grassland, Uncle Bekina and his team of professionals had already begun their work. Mi went to talk to them and learned that there might be a lot of gold coins left over from what he had given them.

Mi looked at the grassland and thought that he had to add a protective ring to his piece of grassland, otherwise, it would be dangerous for him to have no gate here and anyone who wanted to come in could come in.

He exchanged with Bekina and asked him to build a tall iron fence for this huge grassland, make a huge gate where everyone often enters, and then make two small gates next to the gate for easy entry and exit.

Because the grassland was vast, the materials and labor used would definitely be more, so Mi also told Bekina that if the funds were insufficient, he would immediately find him to make up for it.

Bekina said it was no problem!

Mi was relieved to bring Xiao Hei into the wooden house.

The new two-story wooden house was still building the foundation, and many workers were carrying wood around. There were a lot of whacking noises, plus the chatting and ordering noises that just didn't stop...... were quite noisy.