Chapter 13 - Hong Hu's Plan - Lan Niao Escaping - Mi's Genius Idea

When Bekina and his team came, everyone in the house was still sleeping. They fooled around until midnight yesterday, and now, except for Xiao Hei, all of them were sleeping soundly.

Xiao Hei sat up, looked at everyone, and then looked at his lower body. Yesterday, while they were doing those things...... he could not sleep at all. He got hard, and he also secretly masturbated, and the ejaculated semen had dried up on the quilt.

Now, the room was full of the smell of semen. Xiao Hei could not get used to the smell, so he opened the window and looked at the workers outside who had already started to work on their own.

The second one to wake up was Mi. He was awoken by those people outside. When he got up, he had a headache just looking at the mess all over the room. Mao Nu and Lan Niao were lying on the floor, with cum and lewdness all over the place. On the bed, it wasn't much better. Hong Hu, the bastard, had climbed up at some point, and the cum on his body was stained on the quilt.

He mercilessly kicked Hong Hu, who was hugging himself, to the ground, and then gently moved Xiao Bai's hand on his own body away, and got on the ground.

The fox, who was kicked down, yawned and slowly and leisurely opened his eyes, "Master, you, ah, really draw your dick mercilessly."

"Wake up and help work." Mi expressionlessly said, "And Xiao Hei, come over here together if you're awake."

The three people changed into new sets of clothes. These two haven't had their new clothes yet, so naturally what they wore were all from Mi. Xiao Hei was more or less the same when he put them on, but Hong Hu couldn't do it. The pants became shorter, and the top was even tighter when he put it on, outlining the shape of his pair of chest muscles.

But Mi was not in the mood to enjoy it now, he just wanted to hurry and clean up. Hong Hu was actually quite lazy, and when he knew he was about to face so many chores, he directly used despicable means to wake up the others.

Lan Niao also helped out with a stinky face. After all, he had a part to play in making the house look like that.

A couple of people worked all morning to get all the cleaning done.

After lunch, Mi gathered the men in the house and had a little meeting.

The three orcs already knew that they were in a brothel and they knew what they were about to do. All of this had been told to them by Jin Duoduo before they arrived, so that was why Lan Niao had been glaring at Mi at first.

Mi originally wanted to ask the three people to dance and perform a talent or something for the auction opening. He also tried to teach them to dance to try, but...... Mao Nu did not have the talent in this area, and learning was particularly difficult. Hong Hu simply did not want to learn, looking for all kinds of reasons to put it off, a waist pain, a weak leg. This made Mi angry! As for Lan Niao, he did not cooperate at all and has always been in a flammable and explosive state.

Mi was going crazy.

Under the backdrop of these people, he suddenly felt how wonderful and lucky he was to have Xiao Bai as a member......

In this situation, Mi thought he needed to be quiet for a while. He moved a chair to the grassland, and sat by himself, looking up at the blue sky and white clouds, looking at the green grass, and feeling the cool breeze. Mi felt that he was calm enough, before moving his chair back.

The few people inside the house were still peaceful, each doing their own thing, not disturbing each other, it was quiet, and this point still pleased him.

"Back." Hong Hu smiled brightly, "My master."

Mi took a deep breath, then nodded in response.

"Let's talk about something then." Hong Hu walked over to Mi and lowered himself to bury his head in Mi's shoulder, inhaling deeply, "I really hope that you'll agree."