Chapter 66 - A simple light elf, take a bite of drugged biscuits

Early the next morning, the waiter girl was surprised to see that the person who had black hair and black eyes yesterday came out of the room with a different image today. He was blond and blue-eyed... just like them!

But blond hair can be faked by dyeing it, but the eyes cannot be faked, so the waitress was confused for a while, is this person the same person as yesterday? If so, she never saw him when she was in Jinying Town.

Her confusion seems normal to fans. After all, there are no colored contact lenses in this world, and the color of a person's pupils cannot be changed here, so when he appears in this image, it is indeed a bit incredible to others.

Mi had no intention of explaining, and walked straight towards the fluorescent forest after breakfast.

There are not many people wandering around here, and it is basically empty, because the elves inside are already wary of humans. Except for the people in Jinying Town, other humans basically shoot up at sight.

For this situation, we have to thank the people from Century Auction for working overtime in the fluorescent forest every day to capture the elves. Over time, the elves have become extremely disgusted with humans.

After entering the fluorescent forest, the fans' vision becomes darker, because the trees here are very densely planted, blocking most of the sunlight, so it still has an inexplicable horror movie feel.

Mi walked slowly, and after walking for about ten minutes, he saw a large area of ​​light. After passing through the dense trees in front, it seemed like a new world behind.

The sun was shining brightly, the birds were singing and the flowers were fragrant, and the air was unusually fresh. When I looked up in confusion, I saw a beautiful scenery.

I saw a light elf sitting on the tall tree in front of me, dangling its calves constantly. The light elf looked young, only fourteen or fifteen years old, with ear-length hair falling softly on his face. The two big eyes blinked in fascination, very smart.

Mi and the light elf looked at each other with big eyes for three minutes. Then the light elf flapped his golden wings and flew down. He flew in front of Mi, and Mi observed the elf in front of him more carefully.

The elf's ears are pointed, with a hint of blush on them, and his face is also chubby, which makes him look very young. This elf is not tall, only about 1.65 meters tall, but because he is flying in the air, It gives the impression of being as tall as 1.7 meters.

The fascinated eyes looked at the wings behind the elf. The wings were so huge that they were almost as big as the elf itself. This also magnified the beauty of the wings. When the wings flapped, the golden wings looked like The stars flowing at night are shocking and beautiful. If it is in the dark night, it will be even more amazing. I am afraid you will be addicted to it involuntarily.

"I've never seen you!" The light elf surrounded Mi Fei and said, "Don't you come in here often? By the way, do you know Dian Sui and Dian Luo? They used to come here often to play with me, but recently I haven’t seen them in the past few months, is something wrong?”

The Diansui and Dianluo mentioned by the light elf should be the villagers of Jinying Town. Mi Mi thought for a moment and ignored the previous question. He followed the light elf's words and answered: "Yes, they are traveling around the world, and there may be a few more." Yue is about to come back, but they asked me to bring you a message before they left. "

When the light elf heard the words in front of Mi, his expression dimmed suddenly, but when he heard something to say to him, he became visibly happy again, "What is it?! What is it!!!"

"Before that, you have to answer a question of mine." Mi said: "How old are you this year?"

"Ah? Oh, it seems like, um~" The light elf didn't think there was anything wrong with the sudden question raised by the fan. He just felt that the person in front of him also wanted to be friends with him, so he thought with a frown. I thought and said: "It seems...87 years old."

fan:"?"

"Hahahahaha." The light elf looked at the fascinated expression and laughed out loud: "It's true. Dian Sui and Dian Luo knew my age at that time, and their expressions were the same as yours. It's so funny, hahahaha ”

The fan recalled what the "Elf Guide" said in this regard. The life of elves is very long. As long as they do not suffer from diseases or harm, they can live to be about four hundred years old. He remembered that elves seem to be eighty years old. Coming of age.

Although elves have a long life, there is also a disadvantage to their clan, that is, it is very difficult to conceive an heir. Calculated, they have to do it about a thousand times before they have a chance to get pregnant once.

Most elves have very little demand for love and sex. Probably more than 80% of the elves are single. Coupled with the difficulty in getting pregnant, the number of elves is about the same as that of mermaids. The numbers of the two tribes are about the same. One is half a catty and the other is eight taels. The number of their races does not exceed ten thousand.

Mi stopped his increasingly biased thoughts and looked at the light elves in front of him. Indeed, because the elves live too long, it is not surprising that they have the face of a child at the age of 87.

The light elf smiled enough, rubbed his eyes and said, "Now, I've already said it, it's time for you to tell me what Dian Sui and Dian Luo brought me."

"They asked me to take you outside to play with them." Mi's nonsense came out: "They said that many places outside are very beautiful and novel, and there are delicious food and fun everywhere."

"Wow!" The light elf's eyes lit up: "Really!"

Fan: "Yeah."

"But it doesn't seem to work." The light elf didn't know what he thought of, and his eyes dimmed: "My parents, mother and brother don't let me go out... If I don't obey, my brother will spank me..."

Mi was silent for a while, and then thought lightly, she should just take the whole family together, so that the parents would not have to look for the lost children, so it would save trouble to just take them all away together.

"Then do you want to eat some of the biscuits that Sui taught me to make?" Mi added, "I made a lot of them, take them back and share them with your family. I really want to become friends with you. Before that, Dian Luo also said, you are very good." people.”

"Of course!" the light elf said happily: "I also want to be friends with you! Come, I will take you to my house to play."

"Okay." Mi smiled and said, "Let's go."

The biscuits mixed with the drug have been prepared a long time ago. Both the biscuits and the drug are produced by the system. Needless to say, the taste of the biscuits is great. As for the drug, although the fan read the introduction carefully, I am not satisfied with the description above. He was still doubtful about the effect of the "five-second faint", so he increased the dose, which at least had some protection.

In order to avoid some unexpected situations, the fan also specially added a lot of normal cookies to these cookies. When the time comes, he will eat a good cookie first, which will effectively reduce the vigilance of the elves.

The little elf who was smiling and flying in front didn't know that Fan behind had already started various plans. At this time, he had no idea that his actions were leading the wolf into the house.