Chapter 104 - Extra: Episode 7 Gift Giving, Oral Sex between White Wolf and Red

After the New Year, spring is slowly coming. At this time, the prostitute house is taking advantage of the nice weather to do a general cleaning.

Because of the special nature of brothels, there are various liquids left by customers in many places. Therefore, brothels are cleaned on a large scale every day to ensure that every corner is clean and tidy without odor.

The brothel will also undergo seasonal cleaning four times a year. During the cleaning, in addition to necessary cleaning, the most important thing is to replace the furniture with the style of the upcoming season and also replace some old and damaged things.

This matter was not a trivial matter, but it was not Mi's turn to take action. Mi left everything to Red Fox and went to a free place to bask in the sun.

He rarely takes a break, so he naturally wants to enjoy it. Ever since he entered this game, his pace of life has slowed down intentionally or unintentionally. For example, when he used to read a book, he would finish it in a very short time. But now, He would calm down and read slowly, savoring a section of content in his heart before reading the next section.

The consequence of this is that it makes you easily sleepy.

Bai Yan sneaked out of the forest and followed the scent in his memory to find Mi Shi. He saw this man sleeping next to the flower fairy's flower house.

I was fascinated on the recliner, with a book in my hand that the white wolf couldn't understand. The wolf tribe lived in the forest all year round, so it was normal not to recognize the word "human".

Bai Yan watched intently and was fascinated. The wolves gathered enough food for the winter before winter, so they didn't need to go out throughout the winter and could spend the winter peacefully in the wolf den.

The same goes for Bai Yan, so after finally surviving the long winter, he came to look for Mi immediately. He also brought a gift to Mi this time. The squirrel clan is now too wary of him and it is difficult to catch him. , so he brought a lot of seeds as gifts this time.

These seeds are rare seeds deep in the forest. If fans don't like them, they can sell them and get a very objective income, so they are a good gift no matter what.

Bai Yan placed the bag of carefully decorated seeds next to Mi, and was stunned for a while. Then he looked up at Mi, who had already woken up.

Mi's already clear eyes, it was obvious that he had been awake for a while, and his stupid and dazed look must have been caught in his eyes. Thinking of this, Bai Yan's face turned red with confusion.

Mi laughed out loud, "What are you doing?" He had already guessed Bai Yan's purpose of coming here. This child was quite simple, and he could see through whatever he was doing at a glance.

Bai Yan pushed the bag of seeds towards Mi, pursed his lips and said, "I'll give you a gift."

"Thank you." Mi accepted the bag of seeds. He felt that he should also do something to give to Bai Yan. He took too many things from others. Thinking about it carefully, it seemed that he didn't even have a gift in return.

"Do you want to stay for a while?" Mi actively invited: "The brothel will entertain you well." Bai Yan is good-looking, and just because of this, some of the restless people in his brothel will take the initiative to throw themselves into his arms. Bai Yan will have a good experience during this period.

After Bai Yan finishes the experience and leaves, I will give him something as a parting gift, and that should be enough.

So Bai Yan stayed there in a daze.

He was arranged to live with his uncle Bai Xiao. Bai Xiao knew who the child was for without having to guess. After Mi brought the person there, and before leaving, he asked Bai Yan what kind of person he liked. Bai Xiao was fascinated by this silly boy of his, and he described all the characteristics that could be described in Mi's body.