Chapter 1 - Entering the Game - Feng Xi Continent - Repair the House

Mi was an excellent game reviewer who, at the age of 28, has tested more than a thousand games, big and small.

He has relied on this to achieve complete wealth freedom.

After saying goodbye to the exhausting life of game testing, the already rich Mi decided that he wanted to really enjoy the fun of gaming for once, not for his work, but for himself.

So he asked his assistant to pick one of the hundreds of games that were sent to him before but hadn't had a chance to play them yet. His requirements for the game were very simple – new and enjoyable.

The assistant worked efficiently and quickly delivered the selected game to him.

The game's chip was now in his hand.

Mi installed the game chip into the game cabin and then replenished it with enough energy.

When he was working as a game reviewer, he would usually experience the game all at once. He wouldn't play for a while and then come out for a while, so it was especially important to replenish the body with energy for the necessary nutrients.

Mi was ready to be in the game for a year, two years, or even ten years.

Of course, the flow rate in the game will not be the same as the flow rate in the real world, so there was no need to worry about waking up from a game and turning into a gray-haired old grandpa.

Mi laid into the game cabin and was excited about this game.

Exciting adventure, youthful love, horrible end times...... which was it?

The game cabin emitted a brilliant light, and Mi slowly closed his eyes.

"Welcome to the Feng Xi Continent."

Before his eyes opened, Mi heard such an instrumental tone.

"I am your loyal task publisher in this game, you may address me as System."

Mi looked around him. He now seemed to be standing in a house, a broken-down house.

Just now this fellow who called himself System said the words Feng Xi Continent. Judging from his years of experience in playing games, this was 80% an otherworldly adventure game, and it should be a typical waste's revenge style.

Mi thought with an expressionless face.

The system proceeded to speak, "As a brothel owner, as long as you complete the two ultimate goals of this game, you can pass the level."

Wait, Mi frowned, something wasn't right, a brothel?

System: "Now releasing your first task for coming to the Feng Xi Continent."

After the system finished speaking, a black panel appeared in front of Mi.

[Please name this brothel. Reward: 300 brothel coins, vibrator *1, vibrating egg *1, top quality charm drug *1.]

Mi: "????" Something is terribly wrong.

"Wait." Mi raised his hand and said, "Is this a...... butter(yellow/pornographic game)?"

The system paused, "Yes, master."

Mi fell into a long silence. He couldn't have this assistant anymore.

But after all, Mi was a person with professional ethics.

Although this was not a job, years of game work habits still could not allow Mi to just give up. With so many game experiences, what big storms had he not seen before?

Mi quickly adjusted his mindset and said, "This brothel is called a brothel."

The system was as silent as if it was broken for a few minutes.