Chapter 100 - Extra 3: The second year, the old lady and the flower fairy, the a

This year is the second year that the brothel has opened. With excellent operations, continuous innovative gameplay and excellent prostitutes, Mi's brothel is firmly ranked as the second brothel in mainland China.

In fact, until a month ago, Mi's brothel was still the number one. Since its opening in the spring, the brothel has been booming. It didn't take long to climb to the first place, and his brothel has also firmly ranked first. After nearly half a year on the throne, the reason why he was suddenly surpassed was not because some powerful enemy suddenly appeared, but because "Feng Ruan" and the others found the legendary demon.

It is not easy to say. Ever since "Feng Ruan" devoted himself to finding demons, its ranking has been going downhill. At the worst time, it even fell to the seventeenth position. Fans also regarded "Feng Ruan" Kicked off the enemy list many times.

Can you say that hard work pays off? Relying on the clues they pried out from the angel's mouth, they found the devil in a remote valley and captured him.

This happened not long ago. Just last week, "Feng Ruan" climbed all the way up the rankings and regained the first position because of the devil. However, Mi didn't panic because the gap between first and second was very small. , after "Feng Ruan" passed the limelight, the first place was still his.

The fan is very interested in the two treasures of "Fengruan". The most important thing for fans nowadays is money. After some ideological struggle, he decided to go to "Fengruan" to see them. Two pillars of that.

The main reason why Mi is so short of money now is still because of the flower fairies. On the night of the auction, several flower fairies were bought by the old lady, the richest man in mainland China. After that, every time Mi released one Flower fairies will also be bought by the old lady.

It can be said that the flower fairies who are fascinated by this place have never received guests because they are all protected by the old lady in disguise.

When the old lady bought the Flower Fairy, she liked to dress up the little guys in the glass flower room and treat them like dolls.

According to the old lady's maid, her wife had been fond of small and cute dolls since she was a child. After reading many story books about living dolls, this love slowly turned into an obsession.

Part of the reason why the old lady became the richest man in mainland China also comes from dolls. The old lady is very good at designing. The dolls she originally designed because of her hobbies were accidentally made into toy dolls, and then they were loved by people around her.

The old lady opened a doll shop, specializing in selling dolls of her own design, so the best-selling doll shop chain in mainland China was born.

With this incident, the old lady's obsession with the doll became even deeper. She desperately wanted a living doll to accompany her. The doll was more important to her than anything else, even her life, so it can be imagined that , what does the appearance of the flower fairy mean to the old lady.

And it was not just one, but many, petite little cuties that could be wrapped in the palm of one hand. The old lady liked them so much that she spent a lot of money to build a house here, built in the glass flower house. next to.

After having the flower fairy, the old lady's wish was fulfilled. She retired directly, took more money than an ordinary person would spend ten thousand yuan in a lifetime, and officially moved into a prostitute's house. She started eating, drinking and playing with the flower fairy. Senior Living.

The flower fairies also like this kind, gentle and noble old lady. If there is anything delicious or fun, the old lady will send it to the flower room. She also collects many rare flowers on the mainland and puts them in. In the flower room, if any flower fairy gets sick, the old lady will be worried to the point of losing sleep.