Chapter 5 - Practicing Dance - Building the Auction Stage - Clit Orgasm

After a good night's sleep, Mi set about implementing what he was going to do today.

First of all, breakfast. Cooking was likewise not a big deal for the game reviewer – Mi. He had played the King of Chefs Competition, World Famous Chef, I'm the Top Chef in the Universe...... quite a few food games, so he was handy for the breakfast.

Mi sat on the wooden chair he brought back yesterday with a lot of effort to eat, this wooden table likewise was not easy to come back with. It was carried and rolled along the way, and it was a handful of bitter tears to talk about it.

Across from him, Xiao Bai's eyes shone brightly as he ate the meal made by Mi, and all sorts of praise words popped out of his pink little mouth. Mi nodded his head in response to Xiao Bai while thinking about the upcoming dance.

Yes, the dance. Mi has thought well. On the auction night, he will first let Xiao Bai wear the customized clothes and perform a dance, which will bring the atmosphere to a peak. At that time, some people would probably get up, and their mouths would be quicker than their brains to report another price that would satisfy Mi.

Teaching this piece of dance was not a problem. Mi once played a game, which had a plot that he was an assassin. He had assassinated a powerful man in a brothel, where he squatted for more than a month. He did not learn anything else, but in the area of dancing, Mi was watching day and night and had a headache from watching it.

He was forced to memorize a lot of movements, and there were many dances in the brothel that were bold, unrestrained, and seductive, so it's more than appropriate to use them to teach Xiao Bai.

After the meal, Mi took Xiao Bai and started practicing.

Xiao White, still a little confused, asked, "Why do I need to practice this thing?"

Mi honestly said, "This will allow you to sell at a higher price." On the night that Xiao Bai was sent back, Mi had said to those people that he was opening a brothel, and the purpose of buying Xiao Bai back was of course obvious. Xiao Bai wasn't stupid, he must have guessed it.

"I...... "Xiao Bai hesitated twice, carefully asked: "Do I have to...... that? I don't want to, I just want to follow the master......"

"No." Mi shook his head and said, "That's what you have to do."

Xiao Bai hung his head, "Um, I know."

Without any unnecessary nonsense, Mi directly said, "Then, let's start training."

For the entire day, Mi brought Xiao Bai to twist like crazy. Xiao Bai was extremely gifted, and all the moves that Mi handed him could be memorized just by watching them a few times, they could also be made to be more rhythmic in a single move.

Xiao Bai was extremely talented.

After three days like this, Xiao Bai had already learned the basic dances taught by Mi.

Next, it's time to do something else. Mi went to the town alone. He didn't bring Xiao Bai because there were already many people who knew about the upcoming opening of his brothel. If Xiao Bai follows him now, everyone will be able to guess Xiao Bai's identity, and it will ruin the mystery.

Mi first went to Bekina's repair store. He needed to build a platform for the auction and also needed to purchase some tables and chairs to greet the guests.

Uncle Bekina knew that Mi's opening was approaching, and very reliably stated that all of these could be solved and that he would complete these things within two days.

Mi gave Uncle Bekina three golden tickets. Bekina said he couldn't use that much, but Mi gave it to him anyway, saying that if he had any leftover, he could just add some furniture to his house.