Chapter 90 - The long winter finally comes to an end

After training the mermaids for the first time, the fans created a set of training suitable for them based on their shortcomings. Xiaobai was mainly responsible for these trainings, and then the elves continued to move a stool to sit and watch, unlike in the past. The difference is that fans will let Xiaobai put some interesting little things on these stools, such as ricochet and massage sticks.

Because there are currently too many things to be built in the brothel, and it will be difficult to complete them after winter, fans are increasing their efforts to hire people from all over the continent to make the brothel daylight. The night and day are filled with the sounds of various constructions. Thanks to the efforts of these workers, the brothel basically changes its appearance every day, and the construction progress is rapidly advanced.

Mi is also busy running around these days. He has to set aside at least five hours a day to watch the members' training in the green villa, and of these five hours, three or four hours are spent on the fifth floor. On mermaids and elves.

All this energy has not been in vain. The elves and mermaids are moving in the direction he wants to develop. As expected, they can be thoroughly trained before opening.

Mi also designed many small ways to play after opening, such as the blind box house, such as the flower elf glass house, such as hot spring massage, such as forest wild games... Mi has made sufficient preparations for these ways of playing, after all, it is necessary to maintain the brothel for a long time. Not bad, these fun ways to play are the key.

For this reason, the fan specially made a new plan in the front half of the grassland, a place specially used to receive guests, and incorporated all the gameplay he thought of into it. He also designed a long process with the workers who built these things. Time and a lot of gold coins were invested.

While busy with these things, fans still have to take time to provide ‌‎‌semen‌‌‎‍liquids for pregnant women. The more the flower fairies reach the later stage, the more ‌‎‌semen‌‌‎‍juices they need. , for convenience, these five little guys often hang on Mi's body. People in the brothel can often find these little cuties on his shoulders and head.

In addition to the flower fairy, there is also a pregnant husband who is not a pregnant husband - Bluebird. In winter, he naturally became pregnant with several infertile eggs. After conceiving the eggs, he found various reasons to go there every day. Fan knew that Blue Bird was running because he felt insecure, but he was too embarrassed to say it. Every time he blushed and told the random reasons he made up, Fan found it funny.

The birth dates of the bluebird and the flower fairy are very close, almost on the front and back legs. The bluebird lays eggs while watching, while the flower fairy ran into the flowers and gave birth to them by herself.

He generously gave away all the eggs laid by the blue bird to the fans. It was useless for him to keep them anyway. Last time, he boiled all his own infertile eggs and shared them with everyone.

I heard that cat slaves also like this kind of eggs very much. After knowing that the blue bird was obsessed with eggs, they would come over every once in a while, and even tried to seduce the fan and let him give him an egg. , and finally he succeeded. He was pinned down on the bed and fucked hard once, and then he was given an egg that he longed for.

The children of the flower elves were all successfully delivered. This was the first time that they had welcomed a new little life after a hundred years. Their flower fairy king also led his tribe to guard these little ones all night long, making non-stop preparations for all kinds of things. Things little babies need.

Except for Liu Jin who gave birth to a twin, the other flower fairies all gave birth to a baby. Fan immediately rushed over to take a look. These babies were too small. It was even difficult to give birth to a baby the size of two thumbs. To see it with the naked eye, you have to get very close to see it.

The rabbits were very happy after knowing that the flower fairy had given birth to a baby. They spent almost every day in the flower room and exchanged parenting experiences with them. Having raised twin sisters, they were quite proud of the flower fairy who was much older than them. .

The three wolves are a little different. They have become the three busiest among the early members. Nothing else. They are simply attracted by Yu Qing. They will be called over by Yu Qing every day to help him with Xiao Shou. You guys do some training.

Of course, Yu Qing also had selfish motives for doing this. He had taken a fancy to Hei Ge among the three wolves, and I heard that he was pursuing him crazily, making Hei Ge run away every day.

Sometimes he would bring some small gifts to fans before returning from a trip. Bai Yan asked him to give them to fans. At this time, fans would know that Hei Ge was annoyed by Yu Qing and returned to the wolf clan again.

The days passed slowly in this chaotic and orderly situation. Mi Tian was busy dizzy and shuttled around. Finally, when the snow melted and the spring came, the brothel was completely built and the members They have all been trained, and all the preparation fans and red foxes are almost done.

There is nothing left to do. After a winter of precipitation, the brothel is ready to open!