Chapter 98 - Extra: One Competition! Furry House, Cat and Tiger

It has been a few months since the brothel opened, and all aspects have been completely stabilized. After being arrogant about the verdict for more than ten days, the brothel was overtaken by "Feng Ruan" and other brothels, and finally stabilized. Fourth, but recently his brothel is still the most discussed.

As a brothel that has been in business for less than a year, its current performance is already impressive enough. Among the top ten brothels in the judgment, except for Myself, the other brothels have not been in business for decades to reach their current status, especially "Fengruan", a leader that has been dominant for decades, has accumulated a fixed customer base that fans cannot currently match.

However, fans are not anxious about this. There is only so much time to come.

The fans have always had information about several other brothels and know all of them well, such as the recent "Feng Ruan". In order to regain the number one position, they began to look for another legendary creature-"the devil".

They want to hold both angels and demons in their hands, and "Feng Ruan" seems to have some clues about the demon's whereabouts. It is said that he pried it out from the mouth of the angel.

There is also a recent brothel that has climbed up the list very quickly, "‌‌美‍‌人‌‍‍‎su". This brothel is exactly the opposite of what fans think. The employees who pick up customers are all girls, ranging from 16 to 40 years old. , this period includes various types, including pure, mature, aloof, and slutty, as well as many rare races, such as mermaids, elves, etc., and even lion beasts and leopard beasts that Mi Mi has never seen before.

The beauty of the lion orc is the sign of "‌‌beautiful‍‌人‌‍‍‎crisp". She is worth more than the elves and mermaids. The main reason for this is the lion orc herself. I heard that she is a beauty that is unforgettable once you meet her. , fans have seen her portrait.

She has dazzling long red hair, clean and heroic eyebrows, a very warm and gentle smile, and a good figure. She is the type who can just wear anything and go straight to the catwalk.

But these are not the main reasons why she became the "‌‌美‍‌人‌‍‍‎su" signboard. The reason why she can climb to the point where she can represent "‌‌美‍‌人‌‍‍‎su" by herself is because - —Her charisma.

I don’t know the specific mystery, but the information that came over there made her feel like a fairy descending from heaven.

"‌‌美‍‌人‌‍‍‎su" is currently ranked sixth. When fans looked at it a few days ago, it was still in the twelfth position. It was shocking how fast it climbed the list. If it continues like this, my brothel will not even be there now. The position is in jeopardy.

He let out a few "tsk"s in confusion and held the drawings he had made in front of him. This was a new fun activity he had come up with, the furry house.

There are so many brothels, and the competition is fierce. If there is no innovation and living on the laurels, they will soon be forgotten and eliminated.

Because, the Furry House was born. The Furry House is a small white building with three floors. It is built next to the "god of atmosphere-the grove". It is full of animals with soft ears and tails. Little cutie.

The cat slave, the septuplets, the rabbits, the three wolves, and some new members - the puppy, the black fox, the four squirrels... were all incorporated into the furry house and became members of it.

The first floor of Furry House is a small amusement park with many entertainment facilities. When you are tired, there is a small library next to it for you to take a rest and drink tea. No matter where you are, you can hug the employees and masturbate. their ears and tails.