Chapter 65 - Recruitment completed, the story of the elf, Jin Yingzhen

In fact, Yu Qing did not originally have this kind of character. He usually remained gentle and polite when entertaining guests. But since the moment he met Mi, I don't know if it was his body that had been empty for a long time that exposed his true nature or something else. , he was coquettish and wanton, and now after it was over, he actually acted like a child in aggrieved manner.

"What should we do?" Seeing Yu Qing like this, Mi didn't know why, but he felt a bit teasing. In fact, it was a kind of temptation. He said: "You come home with me, I will support you for the rest of my life, right?" "

"That won't work." Yu Qing refused without thinking: "I love my career very much, and this kind of trivial matter is not a big deal."

"But." Yu Qing went down to the ground and opened the window to ventilate the air. "I kept my promise before. I will provide you with free services. What skin problem do you want to improve?"

Fan quite admired Yu Qing, who was smart and sober. His words almost meant that he wanted to draw a clear line with himself, "It's not me, it's some of my family...children, maybe you are willing to travel far away for this." ? I have quite a lot of children, so it may take a little more effort from you, so I don’t need you to give me free money, as long as you are willing to go. ”

When it comes to door-to-door service, Yu Qing often does it, so when it didn’t matter, he asked: “Where is the location?”

Confused about the location of the brothel.

Yu Qing didn't think of anything else at first and subconsciously said "Oh", but the next second he realized that this location...isn't it the prostitute's parlor that has become very popular recently?

Yu Qing thought about what Mi said again. Doesn't the meaning between the lines indicate that he is the prostitute owner who is said to be smart and talented in business? !

Yu Qing had already found out about the prostitute shop that he was fascinated by, because he planned to go there as soon as it opened to see the legendary flower fairies, and if he had the chance, he would also like to try out the big sex machine. Werewolf, because not long ago a woman who had sex with a werewolf came to his place for hair care, and happened to talk about it. The woman was not shy about praising werewolves, and even compared her experience of having sex with a werewolf to He elaborated.

The result was that that night, Yu Qing used ‍‌press‍‍‌ massage‌‎‎‍‎‌‍‎‌‍‎ to masturbate three times. When he thought of the woman’s description, his little ‌‍‎‌cock‍‍‌‎‌ba‌‌ I can't help but feel hard, and my hole can't help but water and make me horny.

After that day, he consciously or unconsciously paid attention to the brothel in Goye Town. Unfortunately, the brothel had been temporarily closed for construction at that time, so he could rush there as soon as possible in order to open it in the future. He even I haven't dared to take more orders from customers because I'm afraid that I'll be too busy by then and won't be able to find time to go out.

"Flower fairies and werewolves!" Yu Qing's eyes lit up, "Then if I go, can I enter your prostitute house in advance! If that's the case... I'm willing to go, of course I am, I'll pack it up now Luggage... No, there will be guests tomorrow. Just wait for me for five days and I will take care of it. Let’s go right away!”

fan:"……"

This change of attitude is really a 180-degree turn, but it's good to go, and I'll find a way to keep him when the time comes.

Mi asked: "Then I'll have someone pick you up in five days?"

"No, no, no." Yu Qing had already begun to calculate how many guests he had. He said, "I'll go there by myself when I'm done."