Chapter 59 - The five mermaid nobles pretend to be Poseidon, and the plan to dec

According to the "Mermaid Guide", there are currently only about 8,000 mermaids in the mermaid tribe. The ordinary blue and green mermaids account for about 7,500, and the remaining 500 are rare nobles.

Mermaid nobles do not mean rich and powerful. They are promoted to the position of nobles because they have created considerable value to the mermaid tribe.

There are five nobles in the mermaid clan. The first is the head of the five nobles, the Black-tailed Royal Family, who is usually responsible for managing the entire mermaid clan. The black-tailed mermaid is also the mermaid with the highest authority in the mermaid clan. There are less than ten black-tailed mermaids in the entire mermaid clan.

The second is the silver-tailed mermaid. They are usually responsible for worshiping and in charge of rituals. They can only be seen at the worship ceremonies of major festivals. The silver-tailed mermaid also represents the peak of mermaid appearance. The appearance of each silver-tailed mermaid It will make the world go crazy for them, but unfortunately there are not many silver-tailed mermaids, only about thirty.

The third is the red-tailed mermaid. They have a lot of control, basically everything. The order of the mermaid family is also supported by the red-tailed mermaid. Although it is indispensable, because most of the red-tailed mermaids are sarcastic, they are not They are easy to talk and offend a lot of people, so they are also nicknamed "Braised Fish". There are nearly 90 red-tailed mermaids, but only seven or eight are actually in power.

The fourth is the nobles who are a mixture of pink-tailed mermaids, gold-tailed mermaids, and purple-tailed mermaids. They are called "colorful fish" by other mermaids. In fact, in the beginning, there were seven nobles in the mermaid tribe, but because these three types of mermaids were always weaker than There were a lot of other noble mermaids, so they just hugged each other for warmth and formed them together, and then they firmly secured the fourth position. "Caiyu" was responsible for a bit of miscellaneous things, including escorts, designers, builders... everything. Yes, this group also accounts for the largest proportion among the nobles, with about 350 people.

The fifth is a mysterious team composed of some extremely rare mermaids among ordinary mermaids. Most of the mermaids do not know who they are or what they do. They only know that they directly belong to the Black Tail Royal Clan and are extremely powerful. He can even be on equal footing with the Silver-tailed Mermaid. Ranking fifth is just a gimmick.

As for ordinary fish, they basically have blue tails and green tails of different colors, as well as some ultra-rare white tails, orange tails, yellow tails... They are made up of these colors. To put it simply, as long as the tail is not a noble color , they are all ordinary fish.

That's probably it. Mermaids have a very strict racial hierarchy. When they see anyone with a higher status than themselves, they must bow respectfully. If they want to do something, they basically have to report it to the red-tailed mermaid, and they can only go with their consent. implementation.

The most important thing is that I watched this paragraph two or three times. Just like humans worship the God of Wealth, mermaids also worship the God of the Sea. Every year, the mermaids hold a celebration to worship their gods.

"Mermaids obey Poseidon's words. They believe in Poseidon unconditionally. They obey all Poseidon's guidance, even if Poseidon wants them to die."

The mermaid's belief in Poseidon was too crazy, and the fan was slightly surprised for a while. He still vaguely remembered that there seemed to be something called [Poseidon's Projection] in the system mall, and he repeatedly read the mermaid's belief in Poseidon. After a few times, he realized something. He seems to be quite good at deception and deception?