Chapter 16 - A Fiery Night - Tiger Father, Tiger Son, and the Lu Family's

Hong Hu brought Xiao Bai and Xiao Hei to finish the task list given by Mi, and the guests were pouring towards the grassland in a steady stream before it was even dark.

The red fox steward smiled and entertained the guests. The number of people coming tonight will be unprecedented. Mi may not know, but the recent center of discussion in Go Ye was this place. More than 30,000 people in the town now basically know that there was such a brothel in the grassland.

In the past few days of the closure, there had been a lot of people who were extremely curious. Because the people who had come here to see it a few times had gone back to speak highly of it, praising and exaggerating about it, they wanted very much to come and see it.

Plus, before the closure of the business, there would be quite a number of rich gentlemen coming over every day either to watch the fun or to participate in the auctions, which acted as even better publicity, especially in the really rich area, as could be seen from the carriages here and there today.

Before the auction completely began, Mi quickly went to the Golden House of Jin Duoduo. He bought two small gold cages from there, and he had already thought of the opening. When the time came, he would cover the gold cage with a layer of cloth and lift it up. After that, the effect would be very good.

Mi asked Jin Duoduo to send him the cages as fast as possible, and then he went back to the grassland. Almost as soon as Mi's front foot arrived, the cages were carried over to him.

The auction has been filled with various rich and powerful young men and young ladies from various families. Mi took a rough look and found that the rich and powerful young ladies who had come were actually not less than those young men, and they were gathering together and elegantly discussing what might happen next.

And Mi also saw some of his familiar faces, Master He, Hu Ping, premature ejaculation man, and other gentlemen...... all have come one by one.

Mi hurriedly went to the second floor. He had already thought about the candidates to carry the cages, the two mighty bodyguards. The system produced them so they would not be that bad.

Mi opened the two wooden boxes and froze.

How to say, can this be called a person?

In front of Mi's eyes were two teddy bears, oversized teddy bears. At a glance, they were two meters, both brown and red, and wearing cute overalls. Mi circled around the two bears and confirmed that there were no zippers or anything...... they were really teddy bears.

Mi: "......"

"Master." The bear on the left moved and let out a childish voice, "I'm Mighty One, how may I serve you?"

"Master." The bear on the right moved as well, but the voice sounded like a cute loli, "I am Mighty Two, what can I do for you? Master."

Mi: "...... Anyway, follow me first."

Fortunately, there were teddy bears in the Feng Xi continent, and everyone who saw the two of them would just think that someone was faking it by wearing a costume.

Lan Niao and Mao Nu were still waiting for Mi. Mi got the two into the white carpeted cage and then gave them a suitable pose. Then, he said something to the two bears, and then hurriedly went out and walked up to the auction stage.

Below could be described as a sea of people, it was dozens of times more than before. At a glance, there were all the black heads. It seemed that Hong Hu could still do his job, Mi thought so.

Hong Hu and the others were busy under the stage. Xiao Bai was especially working hard, because everyone knew what he did, so from time to time there would be people who would tease him, and he had to smile and cope with people, and then racked his brain to get himself out of the predicament.