Chapter 43 - Arrangement of the little squirrel, preparation before departure, a

On the way back, Mi looked at this little squirrel as he walked. This squirrel was ridiculously short. He was not as tall as the rabbits. He was only about 1.2 meters tall? In the real world, he is the height of an elementary school student.

But this squirrel is an adult. It is easy to tell from the well-developed figure that this little squirrel should be no less than 20 years old.

The fan didn't dwell on this aspect for too long. After all, as for a squirrel, how big can you expect it to be? It's actually okay for him to be of such a size, and it might be able to satisfy the preferences of some special customers.

The fan asked the little squirrel: "What's your name?"

The little brown mouse shook violently and almost tripped over himself. He looked up in fascination and said with tears in his eyes: "My name is Xue Qi."

The little squirrel's voice was trembling, and it had a cry that made people feel pitiful. It was pitiful and weak, and his next sentence brought out his pitiful temperament to the extreme: "Excuse me, will you...will you Have you eaten? Wuwuwu, squirrel meat is not delicious, it’s old and bad, don’t eat me... Wuwuwu.”

Fan: "..." Maybe I came back with a crybaby and a coward.

The squirrel here didn't hear Daomi's answer and thought he was really going to eat him. He was so frightened that tears burst out from his eyes and snot bubbled out of his nose from crying.

"I won't eat you." Mi replied, "Only if you can work well for me."

"Yeah, yeah." Xue Qi nodded desperately, "I will definitely work hard... Wuwuwu, as long as you don't eat me."

Mi suddenly felt as if he was coaxing a child, "How old are you this year?"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" The little squirrel kept sobbing: "Three...wuwu, thirty-two years old."

fan:"?"

Mi stopped, squatted down, and looked at Xue Qi's face carefully. His eyes were big, his pupils were black and white, his nose was small and round, and his mouth was plump. There was even a trace of cute baby fat on his face. This Why don't you look like someone in their thirties?

Mi was deeply suspicious: "Really? Are you really thirty-two years old?"

"That's right." Xue Qi's eyes were red from crying. He sniffed and said, "So my meat is really old and bad. Don't eat me, wuwuwu..."

Mi stood up and continued walking with the squirrel. He thought with an expressionless face that this squirrel looked silly and couldn't lie... so maybe he should ask this squirrel for advice on how to take care of it.

After going back, Mi threw the little squirrel to Xiaobai, and he asked Xiaobai to study with the squirrel.

After that, he went to the small town, discussed some things with Bekina, and then told him that he could start work early this afternoon. Then he went to Lu's house again, found the housekeeper, and asked him to bring the goods that were about to be transported. The materials were sent to the grassland and handed over to Bekina...

After finishing these things, Mi summoned the internal members of his brothel and held a meeting. Probably, during his absence, the arrangements for various matters will be managed by Red Fox. Everyone must cooperate with him. There is no need for everyone to work for a while. You can find something you like to do, and of course your salary will still be paid as usual.

Another small bonus is that you can decorate your own small house. Mi has designed the appearance of the house for you in advance and let Bekina build it. But if you have any ideas of your own, you can tell Bekina and he will Help with renovations, and you can buy furniture or other items you like, and fans will reimburse you.

This can be regarded as finding something for everyone to do while we are out.

After arranging all this, Mi had a good sleep. When he woke up the next day, he picked up the luggage he had prepared and embarked on the long journey.