Chapter 39 - Business episodes, outstanding employee Xiaobai, and small plans fo

After the Bluebird's performance, the day was almost over here. Fan slowly walked onto the stage and raised a smile: "I don't know if everyone is satisfied with our small arrangement today..."

Before the words of Mi Shen finished speaking, there was an overwhelming cheer from the audience.

"Satisfied! Very satisfied!"

"That is to say, if there is such a good thing next time, I will go to the town to inform you, and I will inform you earlier. If I hadn't gone out for a walk, I might have missed it!"

"All I can say is that the brothel will always be awesome!"

After hearing everyone's enthusiastic feedback, the fans' smile widened: "Thank you for your appreciation. We will do better next time, so stay tuned."

Everyone happily agreed, and then under the command of Red Fox and others, they left here in a satisfied and orderly manner.

Mi Rang Red Fox made some statistics and found that after this game, he earned about 300,000 gold coins, which is not much, but it is a new beginning after all, which is good.

After that day, the brothel began to operate normally again. Fan continued to draw drawings day and night and deal with various things. During this period, an interesting little thing happened.

Liu Weimeng's wife, when she came back and found out that Liu Weimeng had gone out to fool around, she was furious and lost her temper at home. Then a few days later, Mi saw the legendary lady at her door.

fan:"……"

Mi thought that this powerful lady was here to cause trouble for him, so he suddenly became defensive at that time. He smiled on the surface, but in fact he had been secretly trying to figure out the lady's psychology.

This lady looks very beautiful. She is already in her forties. Except for some fine lines at the corners of her eyes, the years have not left any traces on her body. She is wearing a purple cheongsam and outlines a slim figure. She has long, dark hair. The bun is very elegant.

However, the first sentence she spoke made Mi Mi confused. She said: "I came here tonight to find those rabbits. Where are they? By the way, the person who made an appointment with the rabbits for this night has already left me." He bought the rabbit's rights for the day, so you don't need to worry."

The fan probably thought that the purpose of this lady's coming was to go back to her. She would do whatever Liu Weimeng did to her... That should be the way it was.

It just so happened that the room where the rabbits were serving guests that day happened to be next to the blue bird. Because he was temporarily staying in the blue bird's room, he and the blue bird who had just given birth to an egg and were still resting listened to the chat together. ‌‌Slutty‌‍‎ lewd words.

“Come here, eat aunt’s milk‍‌‎’s milk. Aunt’s milk is also very fragrant~”

"Ah ha~ yes, down there, lick my slut, ah ha~ ah ah~"

"Hey... this little rabbit of yours is a hermaphrodite. It's just right. Come over and have sex with auntie. It's very cool... Yes, that's it. Stick it up, aha~ move it, ahhhhhhhhhhh... ...I can’t do it, I can’t do it anymore, I have to go... I have to go, ahhhhh~~"

"Also, little black rabbit, come here and insert your cock into aunt's pussy. Auntie's pussy feels so good, wet, slippery and smooth. Tight, ah ah ah~ very good... hum, thrust hard..."

Finally, the lady was very open about playing with double dragons. She let a piece of the two little rabbits' cocks penetrate her vagina, and she screamed. It was so ‎‌obscene‍‎‍‎‍‎ that it made the bluebird next door wet. His ‌‌‍‎rear‍‍‌hole‌‎‌ was filled with his own ‎‌obscene‎‍water‍‌‌‍‎.