Chapter 82 - Boss privileges, breast massage experiencer

"Mr. Xiaobai." Lin Fu said, "Master Mi is here."

Xiao Bai heard someone calling him, and his brows slowly wrinkled. Later, when he heard Mi's name, he immediately turned around. When he saw the person he wanted to see, an uncontrollable smile appeared on his face. He walked quickly to Mi and asked in a cheerful voice, "Why is the master here?"

Mi handed the ropes of the three squirrels that he had led along the way to Xiaobai, and then explained: "Come here to see your training, and then hand them over to you."

Xiaobai took the rope, looked at the three trembling squirrels, and said, "Okay, I will teach them well."

Mi nodded, looked at the naked hermaphrodites, and asked, "Who are they?"

"When the guests are taking a bath, use your body to give them a comfortable massage." Xiaobai explained: "Stimulate the guests' desires, so that the next thing can develop more smoothly."

Mi's lips curved and she said, "Where did you sum up all these trainings?"

Xiaobai was silent for a few seconds, then a blush appeared on his face, "I sorted it out through some drawing books... and I asked some customers about their actual needs. Then, the members also had their own ideas. …”

It was obvious that when he was looking at those picture books or asking customers for their needs, all kinds of obscene thoughts could circulate in his mind. Even when discussing these with the members, he could blurt out certain sensitive words without changing his face, but in the face of confusion, At this time, I don’t know why, but it was unexpectedly hard to speak.

She smiled and touched Xiaobai's soft hair, "The process must be very hard."

Xiaobai also smiled and did not go into detail about the process that was not easy for him, because there was a high probability that Mi had already heard from others how much work he had done while he was away, and if he said it again, it might cause a stir. Disgusted, so he just smiled obediently and said, "No, it's okay."

Mi deepened the smile on her lips and patted Xiao Bai's head gently.

"Master, do you want to take a look at the skills they have trained now?" Xiao Bai frowned, "Although it has not been fully trained yet, it is enough to make the guests crazy."

"Mr. Xiaobai." The silent Lin Fu suddenly spoke up. He suggested seriously: "Why don't you let Master Mi experience it directly? You should be able to more accurately feel the skills they have honed these days."

Xiao Bai's smile froze for a moment. He didn't want fans to experience it, but he continued to smile and asked fans: "Master, do you want to try it?"

Mi thought for a moment, nodded and said, "I'm quite looking forward to their massage."

Ever since those bisexual cuties heard Lin Fu's words, they had secretly paid attention to this area. They were very happy to let fans come over to experience their skills.

Firstly, this can really train them. After all, they will have to rely on this bastard in the future. Of course, the more powerful the better. Secondly, Mi is the boss. In the future, it will be an honor to serve him. Thirdly, Mom She's so good-looking. It's much better than serving customers who are either fat or shiny...

I have to say that Xiaobai's brainwashing skills were very good. At the beginning, only a few people were willing to train. Most people were resistant to what they were going to face next. Some people would rather die. None of them want to be a prostitute.

At that time, Xiaobai spent three or four hours a day brainwashing these people. In fact, it cannot be said to be brainwashing. It was just stating the facts. If you are not willing to work here, you will be far away from a life of worry-free food and clothing, and you will go back to being a slave. When he was a child, he had been kept in a cage, eating leftover food, wearing rags, being dirty and smelly every day, and feeling numb.