Chapter 25 - The Little White Wolf Who Was Struck by the Charm Drug in His Hand

Mi didn't tell anyone that he was going to go to the Magical Beast Forest. He planned to go quietly and alone, and for that, he had prepared quite a few things.

The life-saving talisman produced by the system, literally, is a talisman paper used to save lives. In the event of any fatal injuries, the talisman paper can offset this injury once, and then, there is a teleportation talisman. Again, as the literal meaning of the word, it is used for teleportation.

Of course, in addition to these, Mi also exchanged two bags of good things, a bag of incapacitating and a bag of charm drugs. When in danger, he could casually pinch a handful of powder from the bags to sprinkle them. No matter what kind of drug, their effect was remarkable.

Mi specially looked for the map to the beast forest. In the early dawn, when everyone was still immersed in sleep, he had already set out to go.

Mi had brought a detector with him, which would make it easy for him to find his target.

The beast forest wasn't far from his grassland, about twenty minutes away. Soon enough, Mi entered the formidable and famous forest.

The early morning forest was devoid of people. The birds twittered and flew in the sky, the leaves of the trees cut the sunlight into tiny pieces and sprinkled it on the land, and the wind with a hint of coolness gently swept across his face, all of which undoubtedly made Mi let down his guard.

He was still in the outermost part of the forest, which was relatively safe but also had very few resources, only some common herbs, and was largely free of orcs.

Mi took the detector and headed towards the center of the forest. So far, the detector hadn't responded to anything, not a single dot, which meant he was the only one nearby.

Mi slowly went deeper into the forest. The environment was gradually becoming darker, the trees here were much bigger and more numerous, almost blocking most of the sunlight, with only a small portion of light seeping in.

By this point, there would also be some small animals. Occasionally, a hare or a squirrel would dart past in front of Mi. There would also be some colorful fruits, which Mi, who knew nothing about, would of course not touch, as he continued to look at the disc, searching for a target.

The dots on the detector had multiplied, loosely scattered around Mi, unfortunately, they were all red.

Mi walked onward for another ten minutes or so.

Now, he was almost in the center of the forest. The detector showed quite a few red dots around him, mixed in with a few scattered green dots, but if they could live here, then the owners of these green dots must not be any good.

Mi gave himself a final mental boost, making sure that the two pouches strapped to his waist contained something, charm drug on the left and other drug on the right. He took a deep breath and headed towards a green dot that was relatively close to him.

Just when Mi was less than a hundred meters away from this green dot, it seemed like something had happened on the green dot's owner's side, and he suddenly moved towards Mi's side at a high speed.

The speed of the green dot was so fast that it was mind-boggling, Mi just blinked his eyes a few times, and the green dot instantly came in front of him, but fortunately, there was still a large cluster of bushes in front of Mi, and the bushes were enough to cover his figure.

While he still had a few seconds to spare, Mi decisively grabbed a handful of powder, which he remembered, to his left, was the incapacitating drug.

Mi only saw a furry white head drilling out of the bushes, and then he was forced to close his eyes. Why did he close his eyes? Because a gust of wind happened to blow slowly at this moment......

Mi and the white hair on the opposite side coughed a few times at the same time, both choked by the white powder, but this was an incapacitating drug, even if he had ingested some of it, it didn't matter, the worst-case scenario was that he would sleep together with this white hair.

At first, Mi thought so, but when his body began to heat up, and his cock vaguely showed signs of raising its head, Mi knew this familiar feeling and what else was there besides being hit with the charm drug?

He had confused the incapacitating drug with the charm drug.

The white hair in front of him was a white wolf orc, about the same height as Mi. Perhaps because of the surprise attack by the mysterious powder, his hair blew up, and a few handfuls of his dull hair were sticking up high. Mi could see the orc's face clearly. There was a small scar on the cute and youthful doll's face, which was located on the right side of the forehead. It should have appeared ferocious, but under the white wolf's panicked and forcefully calm expression, he appeared particularly cute!

He was shirtless and had eight abs on the upper half of his body, neat and tidy, each one white and full of strength, and they seemed to glow in the sunlight.

Mi just watched his white body slowly become pink, and his lower body also raised a small tent, the outline was very large, and it was definitely not small when pulled out.

Mi just looked at it and then knew, he should use the teleportation talisman to escape. He probably couldn't beat this doll face, because his muscles weren't practiced by working out but were exercised in the dangerous forest, every piece of it was bulging, and there were some fine scars on the muscles, which were the medals of the white wolf in the forest. A person who had been living in this kind of environment since he was a child was surely not weak. Summing it up, his chances of winning were not great.

It had to be said that Mi's decision was wise. If he really fought with the white wolf, he really couldn't beat him.

At the moment when Mi took out the teleportation talisman, the white wolf quickly pounced up. Mi did not have enough time to react and was caught off guard and directly pounced on. The teleportation talisman in his hand was also directly shredded by the white wolf with glowing red eyes.......

It's okay, Mi reacted quickly. He still has the other drug, he remembered...... just which side to grab it from? He frowned fiercely and decided to take a gamble. He reached out and grabbed the left side and then raised it upwards......

His brain was filled with desire, and the white wolf who did not set up a defense was once again hit, inhaling a large amount. Likewise, Mi also inhaled quite a lot, because these powders had fallen from the air again, and this landing place was exactly on his head, and each of his breaths would ingest some white powder.

It was sort of like hurting the enemy a thousand times and damaging himself eight hundred times.

If he gambled right, if this was the incapacitating drug, he would simply sleep with the white wolf. He has a life-saving talisman and was not afraid of being killed when he slept over, but if he gambled wrong...... and this was the charm drug, then it was probably also sleeping, but the process may be more "twisted".

In just a few seconds, Mi was given an answer. His body became hotter, and his consciousness was gradually engulfed by another more intense feeling, and his penis was already hard to the point of running water. The same was true for the white wolf in front of him, whose chest was rising and falling, breathing heavily, and whose eyes were red, with naked desire.

Getting screwed up again, Mi thought to himself as he looked at the white wolf on top of him.