Chapter 76 - "Chocolate Cherry Cake" (double cotton swabs inserted from behind t

Mi looked towards Gil, and the child had been lying aside. His dark golden eyes kept wandering around Mi, and there was a trace of dissatisfaction on his extremely beautiful face, as if he was unhappy that it was not his turn yet.

His beautiful gilded chocolate complexion was covered with beads of sweat, and his thin clothes were soaked with sweat. They clung tightly to his body, outlining his beautiful body curves. His bulging belly was the largest, as if he was pregnant. Like twins, this scene is inexplicably more alluring, making people's blood rush.

Especially the gilded hands, one pinching her pink and tender breasts through the soaked clothes, and the other reaching her lower body, seeming to be doing something...

He curled his lips in confusion and held this "little chocolate cherry cake" in his hand. Among the flower fairies, he was the largest in size. He was as big as an adult's forearm, and it felt very big in his hand. It feels real.

This is also the reason why fans want to keep him until the end. The other four little guys are too small. If you don't pay attention, you will hurt them. There are too many things to take care of, so he can't enjoy himself. Moreover, because of his poor body shape, he can't even have fun. Mostly the fans make them feel comfortable, but they cannot make the fans feel comfortable. They can only serve as an appetizer.

So if you want to ejaculate at one of the flower fairies...then it will have to be "big" gilded.

Mi stretched out his hand and pinched the firm and soft breasts of the gold-plated breasts. Not sure if it was his imagination, the gold-plated breasts seemed to be bigger than before. He nodded again and the gold-plated breasts were already hard. To the little chicken in the flowing water.

Gilded Jin groaned softly, and the previous dissatisfaction on his face disappeared without a trace, leaving only a look of enjoyment... He squinted his eyes, and his extremely aggressive dark golden eyes were actually a little bit... Cute, like an elegant and noble cat, letting go of all its defenses and acting coquettishly in its owner's arms.

Mi couldn't help but smiled.

Gilded Lazy opened his eyes, opened his lips lightly, and said something.

Mi didn't hear clearly, so he came closer and said, "Say it again."

"I said, I've changed my mind. If you make me feel comfortable, I can forcefully move a little to make you feel comfortable too, just in time for you to see what I've just learned."

After the little flower fairies came over, it actually bothered Xiao Bai for a while, because he really didn't know how to train the flower fairies in terms of their sexual and love abilities. His basic training methods, Neither can be used on the little flower fairy.

And there are some flower fairies, Xiaobai has never even thought of training them, such as gold-plated ones, such as Hua Yin, the king of the flower fairy clan.

The former was too irritable. I heard that when Red Fox went to take people to pick them up, because he did not gain their trust, the dark golden flower fairy pointed at his nose and scolded him for half an hour. The curse words did not have the same meaning at all, and Every word was heart-breaking, and the red fox was stunned when he started scolding him, so Xiaobai stayed away from this poisonous-tongued little flower fairy.

The latter, Hua Yin, Xiaobai simply felt that he was not someone to be trifled with. Judging from his temperament and his eyes... the most important thing was his status. He definitely couldn't be here to be fucked.

So Xiao Bai started training the other flower fairies whose size was no bigger than a slap. The method he finally came up with was also simple, just oral sex, and left the rest to the fans. Xiao Bai thought at the time He tried to use props, but when he thought about how troublesome it was to use them and how they had to be customized, he gave up instantly.