Chapter 94 - Kuroo VS Feng Nao, the collision between the royal family and the r

The auction ended vigorously, but within half an hour, the originally overcrowded auction hall had completely dispersed, leaving only some relevant staff.

Some of the customers who dispersed went to spend a wonderful night with the little treasures they auctioned, some also sneaked into the main hall of the prostitute to watch the song and dance performance, and some directly read from "Choose One from a Hundred, Pick Your Heart" I chose a little virgin in "Love" to soothe my restless body in the auction hall.

The fans who had finished everything in the auction hall went to the main hall to do some work. They had been preparing all night.

After getting lost, I happened to see the back of Feng Nao going upstairs. Although it was spring, the weather was still a little cold today, so the prince wore a black windbreaker. When he went upstairs, he didn't know where it came from. The wind blew over and blew up the corners of his clothes. When he saw the group of bodyguards following him, he felt indescribably handsome.

He clicked his tongue twice and went to continue his work - seamlessly connecting with the host of the main hall and arranging some heavy singing and dancing performances.

The dashing Third Prince walked to one of the doors on the seventh floor with long strides. The main building has eight floors in total. Each floor has a different style. The higher the floor, the more prostitutes you spend the night with. The more advanced.

The seventh floor is basically the floor where mermaids receive guests. Even the wallpaper in the corridor is a blue ocean, and there are many small fish of various colors wandering on it, which makes it very comfortable to look at.

Feng Nao asked the bodyguard who followed him to guard the door, and entered the door with the key given by Xiao Bai.

After Feng Nao came in, he went straight to his goal. The overall tone of the room was also bluish. Shells, conches, and many coral decorations could be seen everywhere. On the wall opposite the bed, there were There is a fish tank that is almost as big as the wall, with countless small fish swimming slowly in it.

This room was large with very little furniture, only a huge-looking and soft bed and a set of exquisite tables and chairs.

The light in the room was slightly dark, Feng Nao looked around, but did not see the mermaid he wanted to see, until he heard a splashing sound.

The sound came from behind a dark blue curtain. Feng Nao's attention was immediately attracted by the furnishings in the room, but he didn't notice that there was such a curtain next to the bed.

Feng Nao took a few steps over and quickly opened the several layers of dark blue curtains. Behind the curtain was an oval bathtub made of white marble. The water temperature inside didn't seem to be high, and there was no smoky heat, so it could At a glance, I saw the black-tailed mermaid sitting in the middle of the pool.

Hearing the sound of someone coming, the black-tailed mermaid opened her eyes and looked at Feng Nao.

Against the white surroundings, the tail of the black-tailed mermaid is extremely black. It is a very beautiful black. Its tail sways gently underwater, and its tail fin is indescribably magnificent.

The black-tailed mermaid looked at Feng Nao gently. He had a handsome appearance as a young man, but for no reason it gave Feng Nao a much heavier sense of oppression than his father. Of course Feng Nao had no idea about the mermaid in front of him. There are less than ten mermaids in the whole family, and they are extremely precious black-tailed mermaids.

And if you calculate it, the status of the black-tailed mermaid is much higher than that of Feng Nao. Even if Feng Nao becomes the king in the future, his status will not be any higher than that of the black-tailed mermaid in front of him.