Chapter 80 - Small attack training

"How do you know Xuye?" Dianluo was surprised.

"Xuye is my friend." Mi said: "He told me about you."

Diansui asked excitedly: "How is Xuye's life now?"

Mi was silent for a second or two and said: "It should be considered good." At least now he has good food and drink in his space.

Mi suddenly gave up trying to deceive the elves through Dian Sui and Dian Luo. It was too troublesome and there were too many lies to weave. He might as well just be the bad guy and do it to the end. There was no need to pretend to be so hypocritical. When the time comes, Dian Sui and Dian Luo Luo... or rather, the existence of all these blond Jin Yingzhen people should be regarded as a small surprise for the elves.

"That's good." Dian Sui breathed out.

Mi asked Diansui to find out more about the situation here, and then left.

To sum up, every member here will have a development route set by Yu Qing and Xiao Bai, and then manage their own image according to the route. For example, Dian Luo wanted to take the sportsman route at first, but was rejected by Xiao Bai and Yu Qing. After denying it, he was immediately arrested and had a full set of hair removal, and he embarked on the path of youthful sunshine.

After the hair removal, he has to go to the next few rooms to do skin care, and then he has to learn to dress himself up to make himself charming. In short, this layer is mainly responsible for adjusting the appearance of the members.

These new members also come here in batches to do image management, and then go upstairs to receive training in batches. This batch is the fifth batch and the third from the bottom. batch.

The black-haired ‎‌‍beautiful‌‍‌‎ren‎‎‌‍‍ also introduced to fans when they went upstairs that the second to fifth floors of this villa were managed by people respectively. Yu Qing was on the second floor, and Shelin was on the third floor. Shelin was Mi Cangchu The snake orc with two ‌‍‌‎‍chickens‍‎ba‍‌ that I bought from the slave market is managed by Xiaobai on the fourth and fifth floors. Xiaobai is also in charge of the entire green villa.

With that said, the two people arrived at the third floor, where they stopped in confusion and took a general glance.

There are many curtains on the third floor, cutting the large area of ​​​​the ground into pieces. There will be many strange sounds behind these curtains, some of which are collisions, and some of which are slight metal friction sounds.

These curtains blocked the source of these sounds. The only figure that Mi could see was not a human figure. It was a snake orc with a long tail. He should be Snake Lin, a handsome male snake more than two meters tall.

At this time, Shelin was playing with his long tail, holding his hands behind his back, slowly walking back and forth among the curtains. Shelin was a talkative, and his mouth kept moving as if chanting sutras -

"Well, not bad, keep it up, you can see your abdominal muscles are showing."

"You have to hold back the pleasure, you can't be a premature ejaculation man."

"Lick faster! Try to train your tongue into a magic weapon as soon as possible!"

Words like this came out of Shelin's mouth one by one. Listening to these words and the strange sounds, the fans could guess their training methods.

"Oh shit." Mi's thoughts were suddenly interrupted, and Shelin finally noticed Mi standing not far away, "The master is here!?"

She Lin stepped forward very familiarly and took advantage of his height to hold Mi's shoulders. "Are you here specifically to see the results of my training? Master?"

The black-haired ‎‌‍beautiful‌‍‌‎ren‎‎‌‍‍ looked at Shelin's appearance and said seriously: "Shelin, be respectful to your master."

"I know, I know." She Lin dealt with Lin Fu very perfunctorily, and then continued to hold Chen Chu's shoulders and lead him forward. As he walked away, he boasted that he was very familiar with him, "Where is my uncle's level? , mainly responsible for training excellent attackers.”

"There are various training methods, all of which I came up with as a smart person."

With that said, Shelin opened one of the curtains. Inside the curtain was a cute-looking young man with a height of 1.8 meters and eight-pack abs. The young man was doing sit-ups. He saw everyone who opened the curtain. , and smiled heartily, showing a mouth of white teeth.

"This kid has almost learned enough." She Lin said proudly, "He is a talented kid. He is just exercising his waist strength now, and he will be ready to start training in a few days."

After saying that, Shelin walked around again with fascination to the next curtain.

"These curtains are mainly to allow these children to have privacy." She Lin also explained thoughtfully: "Otherwise, those who are thin-skinned will not be able to continue training."

"Of course, these curtains are also the result of my clever uncle's attention." She Lin began to feel proud again, and at the same time, he also opened a pink curtain.

These curtains come in many colors, and they should all represent different trainings.

Behind this curtain is a man with a gentle and fair appearance, about thirty years old and wearing glasses. In front of him is a simulated flower hole, and the man is burying his face in it and licking it seriously.

It was obvious what he was doing, and Shelin said "hehe" twice: "This kid is amazing. I had him go up there and try it one-on-one with several cuties, but none of them could last for three minutes. "

After Shelin finished speaking, the man raised his head. His thin and bright red lips added an indescribable beauty to his fair face, "Miao Zan."

Shelin laughed and patted his shoulder twice: "You are too humble. In fact, you are only a little bit worse than me, hahahahahaha."

Everyone: "..."

Immediately afterwards, the next place She Lin took Mi to was inside a red curtain. Curtains of this color were much rarer than other ones. Before Mi entered, he knew what was going on inside, because he heard To the sound of the whip.

She Lin casually opened a curtain, and inside was a tall orc, who seemed to be a bear orc. He was tall and strong, and his bulging muscles made him look very powerful.

There is a dummy in front of this orc, with many words marked on it, and certain parts marked with red lines. This bear tribe is using a whip to whip the place where the red lines are drawn.

Listen to the sound, the intensity is not strong, and it is deliberately controlled.

"This is something Xiaobai added." She Lin said: "He said that some customers like this. It can only be said that I was too ignorant before, but now people have started to have this habit."

After saying that, Shelin continued to lead Fan Feng around this level, and saw many novel training methods. Shelin also said that he was the first batch of members to come for training, and those who trained them at that time were all small children. Bai, after he started teaching, he was sent by Xiao Bai to be the little teacher. After all, She Lin's performance was really outstanding.

After walking around this time, fans have witnessed the quality of these little attackers in their own family. Not to mention anything else, they are really handsome.

Moreover, some people still have their own ideas, and when they are messing around behind the curtain, the fans are stunned.

This is much more tricks than when he taught those people in White Wolf.