Chapter 22 - Oral Sex with the Rabbits - Ride the Wooden Horse

Most of the rabbits who had already let off steam gasped and looked at Mi with red, watery eyes. Tu Three and the black and white rabbits who were already a little more conscious were still a little confused, like they hadn't even reacted to what they had just done.

"The next task is oral sex." Mi had no intention of letting the rabbits rest, he followed up with, "If you can make me cum within fifteen minutes, it's your victory. As a reward, I'll add another thirty thousand gold coins to you. If you fail, then all the gold coins you won before will be deducted."

This directly pinched the rabbits' point.

Tu Six, who had failed to excel in the masturbation session before, took the lead. He gritted his teeth and directly stepped forward, sticking out his tongue and licked and messed with the big guy like a lollipop.

Mi's cock was not ugly. On the contrary, it is also very good-looking, which was a major reason why Tu Six could go down on it. If what was in front of him was an ugly and smelly thing, he probably wouldn't even look at it, not to mention that he would still lick it so vigorously.

One thing led to another, and the remaining few slowly moved up and stuck their tongues out to lick the pretty thing. There wasn't a lot of room to spare, and some of the rabbits couldn't find the right place to stick it in, so they just stood out there and watched their brothers work.

Mi thought about letting the remaining few rabbits lick the genitals of the rabbits in front of them who had taken their places, it was oral sex practice anyway, it didn't matter to Mi whose mouth it was, after all, the main purpose now was to work on the septuplets' skills.

The septuplets were very unskilled at this. Most of them had no experience of masturbation and had no idea how to make the big guy happy.

Mi was a little more experienced, and he was able to guide the few through the process, patiently showing the rabbits how to wrap their mouths around the cock, how to lick it with their tongues, and how to deep-throat it......

The rabbits got the hang of it quite quickly, and the few rabbits who were having their cocks eaten by their own brothers – Tu One, Tu Six, Tu Four, and Tu Five – were so overly ashamed of being licked and fondled by their own brothers in the sensitive part of their body that their entire being was almost smoking with shame. They couldn't even care less about having the cock in their mouths, and their entire senses were focused on their cocks.

Tu Two was really an outstanding boy. He took care of the cocks of Tu Four and Tu Five. He was seen holding the small cocks of his brothers with each hand and then jerking them up and down. At the same time, his mouth wasn't idle, eating this brother's cock at one time, and that brother's cock at another time.

The two black and white rabbits let Tu Two serve them all over. They were holding Mi's balls in their mouths. Because they were too comfortable, it caused them both to slack off a bit and not lick the two balls so seriously.

Tu Two also noticed the two lazy brothers, and as punishment, he gently bit the flesh of his brothers' inner thighs with his teeth. The two black and white rabbits realized their brother's reminder, opened their red eyes, stretched out their little tongues, and began to suck the sac contained in their mouths with great effort.

Mi instructed the rabbits on all the tricks of the trade in this area.

Tu Six licked the glans, and Mi told him to use the tip of his tongue to stimulate the head. The black bunny clumsily stuck out his tongue and slowly swirled it around the tip.

What Tu One licked, on the other hand, was the body of the cock. He pleasured it with his tongue from top to bottom, from slow to fast. Tu One was very serious, and the main reason for his seriousness was for the gold coins. If he could get these gold coins, then he could buy his brothers some new clothes, and then buy his sisters new milk formula......