Chapter 56 - Exciting climax (ejaculating under the attack and gaze of the kille

Fan counted the time, and took another water-avoiding pill for himself, and also brought out another bubble to keep around him. Although the bubbles were basically useless, he bought so many, no matter if they were useful or not. , at least don’t waste it yet.

His genitals have entered the deepest part of the dark blue mermaid's cave. The cool and elastic inner wall bites his genitals tightly. The two ‌‍‎‌‍breasts of the dark blue mermaid are also raised. He got up and was held in his hand by the fan and played with it.

While the light blue mermaid was enjoying her nephew's service to her, she also put her hand on her nephew's penis and stroked it leisurely.

The three sensitive points of the dark blue mermaid were tightly pinched. His eyebrows were furrowed, but his eyes were full of joy.

Now the two mermaids have basically entered the estrus period. During this period, all they can think about is having sex, and their whole bodies will be dominated by desire.

Mermaids who fall into estrus will also affect other normal mermaids. Other mermaids may also enter estrus due to being stimulated by estrus mermaids, which will affect the order of the entire mermaid tribe.

Therefore, when every mermaid who comes into estrus has determined the partner to help them survive the estrus period, they will leave the tribe together and find a safe and concealed environment to have sex.

After completely entering the estrus stage, the attack power of the mermaids will drop significantly, and the various functions of the body will gradually weaken. But even so, the two mermaids still decided to put aside the period of depression when they fell into a period of depression, and spend time with a human. Have sex.

This is their confidence in their own strength. They feel that even if they are completely in estrus, it will be easy to deal with a small human or other monsters.

After all, they are the undoubted overlords of the oceans. The estrus period will weaken their strength, but even so, they are still the overlords of the oceans.

After enjoying enough of his nephew's ‌‌‍oral‎‍‍‌‍‎‌‍ service, the light blue mermaid pulled out his genitals. He forcibly took the hand that was fascinated by his nephew's ‌‍‎‌‍breast‎‌‌‍‍‍‎‌‌ to his own fish On the tail, his ‌‌small‍‌‍‌‎hole‎‌‍does not have any ‎‍sexual‎‌‌love‍‌experience. This is also the first time he has let someone touch his ‍‌‍‎‎flesh‌‍‌‎‍hole‌‍. The reason for doing so is One, he was really curious about how comfortable it was to have sex with a human.

The light blue mermaid raised her eyebrows, grabbed his hand and rubbed her flesh ‌‍‌‎‍holes. This time, she succeeded in making him moan. This was a kind of saying. The feeling of uncertainty was undoubtedly comfortable for him, which made him look forward to what would happen next.

The dark blue mermaid has been fucked to the point of unconsciousness. The highest temperature of his body is probably the meat ‌‍‌‎‍ hole. ‍‍‎ being fucked by ‌‎ seems to be almost burning. , In fact, he was almost burning up, and his fair upper body was covered with a light red color, making him look like he had been cooked.

His whole body of consciousness is now controlled by the genitals that are pounding in one after another, as if it is hitting his heart. Every time it goes deep, his heart will beat hard. Mingming and his uncle It never happened like this when I did it.

The mysterious penis filled every corner of his hole, and every move in and out made him fear and look forward to...

The fear was because he was afraid that his body could not bear the overwhelming pleasure and would collapse, and it was also because his body actually began to be greedy for this sex. He vaguely began to hope for this from the bottom of his heart. Sex‎‌‌Love‍‌ should never end.

He was looking forward to it because every time his penis withdrew, he would be inexplicably disappointed, and then he began to expect that Fan would fuck him hard and bring him this hot, sticky pleasure. He was also looking forward to himself What would it be like to be ejaculated full of semen?

This kind of conflicting feelings kept intertwining in the heart of the dark blue mermaid. He opened his wet eyes and watched mesmerized. He felt an indescribable sense of grievance. It was so big... It was probably an illusion. He was so depressed. In spite of the strange thoughts in his mind, he continued to fuck the mermaid’s flesh which had become slippery.

The light blue mermaid was fascinated by the hand button and dug it a few times, and gradually began to feel wet. As long as it expanded a little, it could be inserted.

Because the mermaid's hole is really elastic, and coupled with the lubrication of the ‌‌‍‎ fluid, it will become softer and slipperier. Fan feels that even if he doesn't need to expand all of a sudden, he can insert it into it. ‍‎Go, the pain that little uncle feels can be so small that it can be ignored.

But after all, we are at a disadvantage now, so we should take our time.

Just when everything was going smoothly, suddenly a black and white thing that appeared out of nowhere rushed over and hit the bubble hard.

My eyebrows are all wrinkled, I'm here to do something bad.

After the little uncle saw the killer whale, his eyes suddenly became ferocious, as if he was going to tear it into pieces in the next second. He looked at the killer whale as if he were looking at a corpse.

This killer whale is also stubborn. The first time he was intercepted by a bubble made him very angry, so he was ready to rush forward again, but was still intercepted by a reliable bubble. His attack even touched a trace of the bubble. No waves were made.

When the little uncle saw this silly killer whale, he was no longer angry, and just watched with interest as he hit him again and again.

All undersea creatures have wisdom and thoughts for them and mermaids. Being watched by killer whales is not much different from being watched by the same race. This makes ‍‍‎being fucked‌‌‎‍ dark blue The mermaid felt extremely ashamed, but his penis swelled under this gaze.

After several unsuccessful attempts to attack, the killer whale began to swim around the bubble, seemingly looking for a flaw, and like an audience, looking for a suitable angle to watch the scene.

Mi pulled his hand out of his uncle's slippery hole, and he squeezed the dark blue mermaid's chest muscles. The sexual organ under his body was impacting at a high speed due to the rapid thrust of his waist. Mi was planning to make the final sprint.

The little nephew, who had endured it for a long time, finally couldn't help but groan, and with a hint of crying, he moaned: "Yeah, uh uh uh~ slow down, uh~ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

After several hundred quick fucks, Mi pushed his penis in hard, and the semen rushed out and entered the mermaid's belly without any trace.

The dark blue mermaid tilted his head and reluctantly opened his eyes to look at the killer whale staring motionlessly at him outside the bubble. At this time, his body and mind were extremely stimulated, and his swollen penis also ejaculated thickly in an instant. A stream of semen shot onto his face, lower abdomen and fish tail.

"Uh~" The dark blue mermaid stuck out her tongue, rolled his eyes, and his face turned a lustful red: "It's so hot~ ahha no... wuwu, don't look at me, little uncle, haaaaah~ help me, It’s so hot and comfortable, woo~”

"I can't save you, Su Lan." The little uncle licked his lips, shook the fish tail a few times, and said, "I can only help you share the burden."