Chapter 9 - Suspension of Business to Shop for New Members

"Haha, big brother." The premature ejaculation man who had a good night lifted the waistband of his pants, came out, patted Mi's shoulder, and said, "Your little store is quite good. Although the conditions are a bit lacking, this whore is really good, so I'm very satisfied."

With that said, the premature ejaculation man grabbed a handful of gold tickets from his pocket, stuffed them into Mi's hands and said: "Ahem, if there are good things in the future, please call me. I live in town. You'll know if you inquire about the Lu family, and our family is very famous."

Mi accepted the handful of gold tickets, smiled, and nodded, saying, "Okay, thanks for the recognition of our place."

Another flash of red surfaced on the premature ejaculation man's face, and he quickly waved his hand, "Alright, alright, I'll leave then, my carriage should be waiting for me outside."

Mi continued to smile, "Alright, you take your time."

The premature ejaculation man waved his hand in a dashing manner and headed out of the grassland.

Mi watched as the premature ejaculation man was out of sight before he walked into the house. Inside, Xiao Bai had long been awake. Taking advantage of the fact that he was chatting with the premature ejaculation man outside, he took a quick bath himself, the bath water, of course, was still heated by Mi during the night.

Xiao Bai was still naked. He climbed onto the bed, his eyes shining brightly as he looked at Mi. His hands were dishonestly picking at his pussy, the two pink labia and tiny clitoris were exposed, "Master, fuck Xiao Bai again, okay?"

"No way." Mi refused, the reason he gave was, "Too much sex is bad for your body. If you finish at night and then do it again during the day, sooner or later your body will collapse."

Xiao Bai was not discouraged. He thought about it and made another request, "Then master...... kiss me, this can always be done?"

Mi generously satisfied this request. The two engaged in a sticky five-minute passionate kiss, ending with Mi's tongue forcibly retreating out. Xiao Bai also bit his mouth unwillingly. If he could finally hook his master's tongue in again, then this kiss could at least last for two minutes at the very least!

The next few days were generally like this, having Xiao Bai take over the guests. Then, Mi watched the live show in the evening, cleaned up the sanitation, heated the water, and occasionally would satisfy Xiao Bai's needs in the morning, and then auction again in the evening.......

From the first day to now, Mi let Xiao Bai work a total of seven days, and also dance seven different kinds of dance. The clothes also followed the change of the dance with seven sets of Western style, cute style, cold style...... all got it.

The income from these seven days was also super considerable, the least was 170,000 a night, and the highest was a million a night. Speaking of this million, one day, there was a passing rich family. He seemed to be a nobleman, who came over to travel and was very curious about the newly opened brothel, so he came to join the fun for a day and struck out with a generous one million. Of course, he ended up being very satisfied with Xiao Bai's service and even gave Xiao Bai a 200,000 service fee. Xiao Bai wanted to give it to Mi, but Mi let Xiao Bai keep it himself.

In the past few days, Master He also came over. He had thought that after so many days, he should be able to buy Xiao Bai one night at a very suitable price, but who would have known that those young men from Hu Ping were here almost every day? Seven or eight of them raised the price all the way up, so much so that Master He also went up and ended up taking the night at a price of more than 800,000.

There were still a few days which basically fell into the hands of the group of gentlemen, and the price was almost around 170,000 to 400,000.

Anyway, totaling up, Mi now had about 4 million gold coins in his hand. He was now extremely rich, so after the auction ended on the seventh day, Mi announced to everyone that he was going to suspend business. His explanation to the crowd was that he was going to prepare to add new members and build a new house.