Chapter 10 - Slave Contract - Free Human Slave

Currently, Mi had three million gold coins in his hand, and he asked Jin Duoduo, "How many gold coins per orc slave?"

"One million." Jin Duoduo rubbed his hands together. Fearing that Mi would find it too expensive, he hurriedly explained, "Orc slaves are originally rarer than human slaves. They are also very difficult to get, not to mention the orc slaves with such a good quality. Moreover, these orc slaves are all virgins, so don't worry about it."

"Most importantly." Jin Duoduo pointed at the blue bird orc and said, "Some of these orcs, like this one, will lay eggs twice a year, and these eggs can be taken out and bought."

"And this one." Jin Duoduo pointed to the black and white cow and said, "This one too can produce milk, can milk out a bottle every day. That pair of big tits are full of milk. If you don't believe me, you go up and squeeze it. The milk from the orc slave can be sold for quite a lot of money."

Mi nodded thoughtfully, his eyes swept in front of the five orc slaves with different styles, and said, "If I want three of them, will there be any more discounts?"

Jin Duoduo's eyes narrowed into slits as he smiled, "Yes, yes, how about giving you a discount of 300,000 gold coins?"

"Okay." Mi nodded, pointing first to the fox he preferred. Then, for the rest, he thought in his mind and chose two that he thought were valuable, "This fox, then add the bird and this cat."

The reason for not choosing the rabbit was that under the condition that there were no outputs, he was not as attractive as the cat. Leaving aside the appearance, the cat was enough to kill the rabbit just with a pair of big breasts. The reason for not choosing the cow was even simpler, there were things in his system mall that could make a person produce milk, so the cow's production of milk was not as attractive to Mi. Moreover, Mi would be annoyed by milking the cow every day, and the cow's looks had little advantage over these orcs. Instead, the blue bird would be more appealing to him a little bit. When it was time to lay eggs, Mi could make another profit by organizing and putting on a show.

"Fine, fine." Jin Duoduo's tone was tinged with a smile, "Then, it's still the same as last time. I'll pack it up and send it over to you."

Mi nodded, "Okay."

"Right." Jin Duoduo tapped his head, "There's another important thing. I forgot to give it to you last time. I originally wanted to send it to you in the next few days, but I was busy and forgot about it. I only remembered it once I saw you today."

Saying that, Jin Duoduo dragged his chubby body and ran down the stairs at a fast speed.

The blue bird orc that was standing looked at himself with a bad expression, his exquisite little face full of disdain as he said, "Don't think that if you buy me, I'll obediently listen to you."

"Hmm." Mi responded faintly, "I don't need you to be obedient, I just need your body to be obedient."

"What did you say!" A thin red of anger colored the blue bird orc's small white face, and his beautiful eyebrows screwed up fiercely.

"Hoo hoo hoo." The sound of Jin Duoduo's panting came from outside, and the sound of heavy footsteps came from afar. Mi ignored the angry orc and shifted his gaze to the boss who ran to the door.

Jin Duoduo held a few pieces of paper in his hands. As soon as he entered, he gave the pieces of paper to Mi, "This is the slave deed, every slave will have it."

"I forgot to give you the human one from last time." Jin Duoduo said as he touched his head in embarrassment.

Mi looked at the four pieces of paper in his hand. These four pieces of paper were kraft paper. They were very textured when touched in the hand, and on the four pieces of paper, it was very clear that the appearance of the four people, Xiao Bai, Fox, Bird, and Cat, were floating. On it, the gender, race, and other information of the four people were written, and there was also a line of words at the bottom of the paper.