Chapter 85 - Unexpected Surprise-The Dark Elf Taking the Initiative to Sue for P

The next day, Mi was woken up by the sound of banging decorations. He basically stayed up all night last night, and then he got up after sleeping for less than two hours.

Last night, through the various reports given to him by Red Fox, he had basically grasped the various situations of the brothel. Putting aside a bunch of trivial matters, in summary, as long as the funds could keep up, the current situation Everything will run normally.

And there is basically nothing that requires him to work from start to finish. Xiaobai and Red Fox can handle it. If he wants, he can continue to lie down this winter until the opening.

But no, there are some tasks other than these reports, and there are also some tasks that only fans can do, such as the elves who are still in his dimension.

Although he had previously thought about being a bad guy, Mi had no idea how to be a bad guy. He was not a person who advocated violence. He also felt that treating the elves in this way would not only make them succumb, but might also It would be counterproductive. Although elves usually look like Buddhists and don't care about worldly affairs, they are actually a race of arrogance and strong self-esteem. When many elves are treated in such a way that is similar to an insult, they would rather commit suicide than let go of themselves. The pride to accept it.

And this kind of elf suicide has happened before.

How other brothels allow elves to accept customers willingly is unknown to fans, but they have heard some rumors before.

Some brothels will send people to keep an eye on the elves 24 hours a day to prevent them from doing bad things. They will even tie their hands and feet every day. In order to prevent accidents, they cannot even eat or wash themselves. To do it themselves, it must be done for them by someone watching over them.

Of course, there are also some brothel elves who are very obedient. For example, the hybrid of light elf and dark elf at the "Century Auction" auction. He looks particularly well-behaved, and there is nothing on his body or wings. Obviously shackles, Century Auction seems not to be afraid that the elf will fly away directly.

After all, humans can't fly, and elves can move at extremely high speeds in the air. Basically, if they fly into the sky, it will be difficult for humans to catch them. Therefore, they are so relieved to let the elves stand there without any restraints, so they must be sure that this one The elves will not leave.

In fact, if you think about it carefully, there is also "Feng Ruan". In the decades since this brothel was founded, it seems that there has never been news of elves committing suicide, and their elves are very obedient. So far, they have never No one has ever heard of the "Feng Ruan" elf escaping. Their family and "Century Auction" must have special methods for training elves.

But it belongs to their family, so I can't risk sneaking in to explore their methods. He doesn't have that much time and energy, and the risk is too great.

So what to do? Mi was silent for two minutes, with all kinds of threats and intimidations flashing through his mind, but in the end, what stood in front of them was a more important question: How could he get along with these elves peacefully? Even if you want to threaten them, you have to be able to sit down at a table and have a short conversation, right?

But the current situation is that as long as Mi releases them, they will face a group of elves holding bows and arrows. When capturing the elves, Mi did not confiscate their weapons at all. He directly threw the people in. The situation was serious at that time. How could the fans even think about collecting their weapons?

Aside from these, there is another problem: these elves have basically seen his face. Even if he does not have the blond disguise at this time, his face is still the same, and he will be recognized at a glance. When the time comes, bow and arrow It hit him like a heavy rain, damn, it turned into a sieve in three seconds.