Chapter 91 - Countdown! Pregnant Lu Sili

After everyone took off their heavy winter clothes, Mi invited the matchmaker to design spring and summer clothes and clothes for picking up guests. Among the people Mi brought back from previous trips, there were also people who were good at this, so Mi asked them to Come together and tailor-make clothes for each member.

After completing the last construction work, Uncle Bekina, who has been building for fans for several months, has lost nearly 20 kilograms and looks darker than before. He and his team have made great achievements in this short time The amount of work completed in a few months was even more than all the work they had done combined, and because of this, they earned money that they might not have earned even if they worked hard for ten years.

When leaving, they even told their fans with a smile that they planned to take their families on a trip.

When Bekina and the others left, they also did a lot of things for fans outside of their work. In order to make the underground mermaid aquarium not look dull, they took the trouble to open several skylights on the ground to let the sunlight in. The elf's little They also helped to open up land in the yard, where seeds can be buried directly for planting. They also contracted the street lights for the entire grassland, and the well reward for completing the mission also allowed them to improve and improve the dredging they carried out underground. , water outlets were built in many places to allow water to flow to the entire grassland...

They basically did all the trivial things they could do, so when fans wanted to fill in the shortcomings of some brothels, they couldn't even find a place to start.

Nowadays, only a few of the members of the brothel have not been trained, because there is always a need for some original flavor. Some customers like this kind of little guy who has no experience and is as simple as a blank slate.

There are also elves and mermaids. Fans have been paying a lot of attention to them these days, and they have been able to reach the level of ordinary members. No matter how good they are, their skills are comparable to those of three-star human members.

The elves also seemed to have completely recognized their destiny, without any thoughts of escaping. Rather than recognizing it, it was better to say that they had already developed feelings for this place, because the people from Jinying Town were also here.

At first, they were extremely surprised by each other's existence. The first person the elves met was Senyao from Jinying Town. However, Senyao was abducted early and most of the elves didn't know him, so they didn't go in any direction at first. I think it wasn't until they met Dianluo and Diansui that the elves realized that Mi bought people like Jin Yingzhen from slave traders and gave them a new life. This made the elves feel a little better about Mi. We were so disgusted at first, but later we were even able to get along peacefully.

The appearance of people from Jinying Town also made the elves slowly accept their environment. They lived in comfortable cabins, ate delicious meals, and went out to the yard where they had flowers, fruits and vegetables grown by themselves, and occasionally there were Other members of the brothel had the courage to come over as guests, and it was actually a good life, except for the daily training in the green villa.

Mermaids are similar, they accept it earlier than elves, and they are lustful by nature. They have no aversion to training and love it very much. Therefore, their involution is also very serious and they are obsessed with training them. , it is inevitable that some physical contact is inevitable. In the later stages of training, mermaids with relatively mature skills will make fans feel numb on the scalp.

Mi and Red Fox Xiaobai spent a day discussing the issue of member levels on a snowy day. In the end, most of the members remained unchanged from the previous plan. They just added the newly added mermaid elves, and then pressed a few The members at the bottom of the box are set up as five-star members, and then the nightly price is detailed again and it is completed.