Chapter 89 - The training of mermaids, the masturbation of dark elves and the t

Fans plan to let the mermaids go through this set of procedures and try it out first, so as to know what level they are at, and they can train to address their shortcomings in the future.

But the mermaids were stunned at the words "Bewitched".

The faces of the elves were a little redder. The dark elves were excited, while the light elves were ashamed.

"Wow." Senyao's eyes were bright, and he asked Mi: "As long as it's high and swollen, that's all, right? Any method can be used?"

Mi nodded and replied: "Yes."

Senyao was shorter than the pink mermaid in front of him, only reaching the shoulders of the pink-tailed mermaid. The mermaids were generally naked from the upper body, revealing the upper body of the hardcover. After Senyao got the answer, he directly bit the pink-tailed mermaid in front of him. ‌‌Nipples‎‍‍‌head‎‍‍‎.

The lower body's genitals were also rubbed against the mermaid's tail. He said vaguely: "It's easy for me to cum. I'll do it myself. You don't have to do anything."

The pink-tailed mermaid blushed and didn't dare to move, letting Sen Yao rub his tail.

On the silver-tailed mermaid's side, he directly put his paws into the puppy's pants and pinched the puppy's cock. The mermaid's paws were slightly cold, and the puppy's body He trembled subconsciously, and his eyes turned red immediately, because he felt the sharp nails of the mermaid. Although they did not touch his cock, they seemed to remind him at all times that his Pu's claws can easily crush his own little cock‌‌‍‎‍ba‎‍‎‌.

Because he was too scared, no matter how much Silvertail stroked the poor little cock, the little guy had no intention of raising it up.

The silver-tailed mermaid frowned, and the puppy became even more frightened when he saw the mermaid frowning, and tears fell down. The mermaid stretched out her cool tongue, gently licked the puppy's tears into her mouth, and then kissed him on the cheek. , while rubbing his cock‌‌‍‎‍ba‎‍‎‌ more gently.

Looking at Nanmu, Su Lan's first thought was to give Nanmu oral sex‍‎‌, but in this case, Nanmu wouldn't be able to practice his abilities on this little mermaid.

So they ended up inexplicably giving each other blowjobs.

The blue-tailed mermaid was lying on the slippery floor. Nanmu spread his legs and leaned over the mermaid. He opened the mermaid's scales and took out the sexual organ hidden inside. Then he deepthroated the smooth middle I swallowed the chicken with a little salty taste from the sea.

Su Lan's pupils shrank suddenly, and his claws pulling at the human's pants stopped instantly.

A low moan sounded, and Su Lan tried hard to control himself to suck the human penis, but the efficiency was still very low, because this human being was so good at licking!

From the perspective of others, Nanmu's tongue was almost leaving an afterimage on Lun Lan's penis. After deep throating, Nanmu kept touching the top of Su Lan's cock. Launching an attack, he would grind the horse's eyes in circles for a while, and then put the entire round turtle head into his mouth and suck it, without giving Su Lan any chance to buffer.

Su Lan couldn't control his mouth. He kept moaning. He didn't dare to give oral sex to a human. He was afraid that if he couldn't control it, he would bite off the human organ, so He switched to using his claws, and the two claws wrapped around Nanmu's genitals and started to move.

Finally, on the red-tailed mermaid side, he directly picked up the person in his arms and pressed his flower hole against his huge erect penis and rubbed it repeatedly.