Chapter 55 - The domineering mermaid uncle attacks and the cowardly mermaid neph

While the two mermaids were still paying attention to his penis, Mi quickly flipped through the system store.

He is not a fool. After so long, the mermaid has not done anything dangerous to him. In other words, he may have thought too much before. His genitals are actually safe, and what follows is another. one question.

These two mermaids want to have sex with him. This is an absolute thing. They seem to regard him as the best medicine during estrus. This does not mean that he is completely safe. There are still too many uncontrollable factors. Fans don't like it. This happens.

The two mermaids have a clear division of labor. One licks the enchanted balls, and the other holds the turtle's head in his mouth, and keeps trying to swallow more. He wants to lick the enchanted balls. of the penis in the mouth.

The mouth temperature of mermaids is not high and is slightly cool. Plus, they are on the bottom of the sea, so they can always have oral intercourse with a mouthful of water in their mouths. This is an experience that fans have never had before. .

It felt like entering a soft channel filled with ice and water. The channel tightly wrapped his genitals, and the slightly cool inner wall stimulated his eyelids, causing them to secrete transparent liquid continuously.

Mi couldn't help but groaned, and the mermaid who had oral intercourse seemed to notice it immediately. She worked harder to relax her throat, and then better accommodated her genitals. Mi's eyes subconsciously looked down. Look, look at the mermaid holding her genitals in her mouth...

The light blue mermaid saw this and raised half of her eyebrows slyly, her eyes full of evil and malice. At this moment, the special charm of the mermaid race was fully demonstrated by this raised eyebrow.

It is difficult for fans to return their attention to the system mall panel.

Another dark blue mermaid, his eyes have softened. The arrival of the estrus period has made him feel hot all over. The little hole that no one cares about ‍‎‌‌ begins to leak out some mucus, and then drains into the into the deep sea.

The dark blue mermaid couldn't bear it any longer. He swam upstream until he was basically eye-level with Mi. Then he grabbed Mi's "little hand" that was much smaller than his own and put it on his own straight penis. The mermaid's The size is generally not small, and it is difficult to hold it with one hand.

The feel of the mermaid's genitals is different from the softness of human genitals. Their genitals feel very elastic, a bit like rubber. The color of their genitals is much darker than that of humans, closer to the color of their fish tails.

The mermaid's genitals are very smooth, with no wrinkles on the skin. They look great to watch, and of course they feel great to touch.

Although Mi was forcibly led to this genital at first, but after being forced to touch it a few times, Mi began to like this kind of touch. She felt that if she gently pushed it down, maybe it could still be restored. It bounces back by itself, and then bounces up and down.

The mermaid guided her fascinated hand, letting him soothe her desire. The dark blue mermaid also enjoyed the hand, and moaned softly, and his light blue tail also lightened. It shook gently, causing small waves on the bottom of the sea.

The light blue mermaid slowly took all of Mi's genitals into his mouth, but he still didn't know how to restrain his teeth. After all, mermaids are dangerous creatures in the deep sea, and their fangs are their biggest weapons. They can't help but Even those who know how to restrain their weapons cannot restrain themselves.

While the desire under his body was satisfying in the mermaid's mouth, there was also a slight tingling sensation. That was because the mermaid's teeth lightly touched his genitals.