Chapter 88 - The training of mermaids, the masturbation of dark elves and the fo

The place where fans currently train elves and mermaids is on the fifth floor of the green villa. The bisexual people who were originally trained on the fifth floor were sent to the fourth floor for training. Anyway, they were all trained, so they just made do with each other and practiced together. .

Now on the fifth floor, in addition to the fans and the elf mermaids, there are also Xiaobai and the four members he brought with him. On the fourth floor, Xiaobai temporarily let Yu Qing, who had nothing to do, watch. Yu Qing usually couldn't watch. No matter how serious he is, he is surprisingly reliable.

The fan first fed the elves a pink pill.

Pills are also produced by the system. They are almost a type of love medicine. However, its effect is not as strong as love medicine. It is more used to increase sexual love and love. The body is more sensitive.

After feeding the medicine, Mi asked the elves to sit on ten chairs nearby.

The mermaids stood aside with their tails supporting their bodies, waiting for the next command of the fascination. Mermaids are different from ordinary underwater creatures. They can temporarily leave the water and live on land like humans, but for up to forty-eight hours, if Mermaids cannot come into contact with large areas of water within forty-eight hours, as this can be life-threatening.

The mermaids and elves were not surprised to see each other. After all, they were races that were usually incompatible with each other. At most, they were surprised in their hearts.

The mermaids subconsciously thought that the elves were also here to participate in this test of the fan, so they were surprised that the fan was so powerful and could actually make the elves come.

On the other side of the elves, mainly the light elves, they were amazed at Mi's shamelessness, not even sparing the mermaids in the sea, and even bringing up mermaids to sell! Most of the dark elves gathered together to talk about the mermaid's good looks and figure.

Their reactions were all captured by the fans. It can only be said that light elves and dark elves are like two extremes, and there is a reason for their bad relationship.

Mi called the four humans to her side.

The puppy I saw on the fourth floor, the gentle man with glasses I saw on the second floor, and Senyao on the first page of the brothel list. These three fans all know each other, but the fourth one is covered by long hair. He had never seen a boy with a thin face and a thin body, and he had no impression of him, but the one who could be chosen here by Xiaobai must have something special about him.

Mi turned her head and confirmed the positions of the four people. It happened to be two attacks and two losses. Mi went to consult the mermaids about their wishes. A pink-tailed mermaid heard that Mi asked such a private question, and her whole face was filled with embarrassment. It turned red. The fish, which was already pink, looked like it was about to be steamed when it was so shy.

Unsurprisingly, most of the mermaids chose the attacker side. Out of ten, eight said they were the one on top. Of course, some mermaids said that if the person you have sex with is a fan, it is not impossible to be the one below. This sentence The words came from the mouth of Lunlan, the blue-tailed mermaid, who was the uncle among the mermaids that Mi met when he went to the sea to catch mermaids.

After Lun Lan said such a saucy remark, his eyes glanced across Mi's lower body intentionally or unintentionally. After Lun Lan made such a move, the mermaids behind him followed suit and said that they could also be Mi's lower body. .

fan:"……"

Mi Dang didn't hear what the mermaid said. He glanced at the ten mermaids and slowly explained their next work in general. If he remembered correctly before, he just deceived the mermaids into saying that they wanted to work for him, and did not say anything. Describe their specific work content.