Chapter 67 - The Elf House, Brother Elf's suspicion, and the insidious little pl

In the area where the elves live, the light elves live in the north and the dark elves live in the south. Under normal circumstances, the two sides do not disturb each other, so it is considered quiet and peaceful.

The deeper we followed the light elf, the bigger the trees around us became. The biggest one I had ever seen was one that would have required two people to form a circle with their arms outstretched before they could hug it.

Where he is now, he should be in the elf residential area of ​​the forest. There may be elf houses on these big trees. Unfortunately, because they are too high, the fans can't see clearly. Coupled with the dazzling light above, that place is difficult to see. When he raised his head, it was as if his eyes were open and he was blind.

This light elf was a chatterbox that couldn't stop talking. He was very cute along the way and told the fans everything. As a result, the fans basically didn't spend much effort to figure out all the situations here.

The name of the light elf is Oba. He is the youngest child in the family. He has been pampered by his brother and parents since he was a child. Therefore, he has developed an innocent and simple character. He is even unprepared for people like Mi, whom he meets for the first time. Trust each other with full satisfaction.

Oba jumped up and down and quickly returned to her home with Mi Mi. It was an even bigger tree, maybe as high as a hundred meters. Mi Mi reluctantly looked up and couldn't see the end.

At this time, Xuye discovered a big problem. He could fly up by himself, but his new friends couldn't. In the past, his brother helped bring Diansui and Dianluo up, but now he doesn't know if his brother is at home... …

Oba here is still wandering in distress.

The fan over there took out the wing props he had prepared early in the morning and placed them on his back. He had chosen them in the system mall before he came here, because according to the scene he expected when he came here, he was going to He was fighting an elf, so it was important for him to fly. Otherwise, once the elf flew, he would have no chance of winning.

Ouye was dumbfounded from the moment Mi took out his wings. It wasn't until he saw Mi slowly rising into the sky that he came back to his senses and said in shock: "Are you also an elf? You can fly! But why... you Are the wings detachable? That’s cool!

Fan: "...I am not an elf. These are artificial wings, the latest invention of mankind."

The elves are very homely and never leave the fluorescent forest. They are like a tree. They have taken root here since they were born. They do not yearn for the outside world, and they are very satisfied with the status quo.

Because of this, elves basically don’t know anything about anything other than the fluorescent forest, and fans can make up whatever they want.

"Wow!" The elf grabbed Enchanted's hand, and they slowly flew upwards. "So handsome! So handsome. You are so amazing. You can make so many cool things."

Mi responded to Oba's words while observing the changing environment. There are too many obstructions above, so it is still relatively dark here, but there are also a few beams of light that have passed through these obstacles and illuminated‌‎‌‍‍‎ ‍Come in, the higher you go, the stronger these rays of light will be.

Mi was so stung by the light on his face that he couldn't open his eyes. Fortunately, he stopped looking up and let Ouye hold his hand and guide him to fly upward.

Mi just looked at his surroundings quietly. Now they have reached the middle and upper position. The branches and leaves of huge trees stretch in the high sky. In the silence, a few sudden beams of light shine in as embellishments, which is absurd and weird. of beauty.