Chapter 63 - Singing and dancing town, defending the town, beautifying the town

The singing and dancing town is just like its name. The people in it are good at singing and dancing. It is the pinnacle of singing and dancing in the entire Fengxi Continent. As long as there are slightly famous dancers or singers, there is no doubt that they are basically from this town.

This is what Ma Fu said. In fact, at the northern end of the Wind Continent, there are various small towns. There are many small towns, hundreds of them, but there are not many people in each small town. Dozens, up to thousands, in short, basically no more than 10,000, and usually, this small town is composed of people from all over the world or a family.

Take a singing and dancing town as an example. This town is composed of a family that is good at singing and dancing. You can even call them a singing and dancing family directly. However, due to local customs, most people call them singing and dancing families. small town.

Most of the names of these towns are very straightforward. Basically, the skills they are good at are directly added to the name of the town, which is clear at a glance.

The groom was an enthusiastic little old man after all. Seeing that the fan seemed to be interested in these things, he directly gave him a map of the locations of various towns. The map clearly marked where the small towns lived and what skills they had. town.

The existence of this map is to facilitate transactions between customers and various towns. If you need help from any company, you can just knock on the door according to the distribution map.

After thanking the little old man and leaving some more gold coins, he got off the carriage and came to this land full of small towns. To put it simply, people with various talents live here. The existence of these small towns The meaning may be to help brothels develop better.

These towns should be some small benefits given to players by this game.

Fan followed the distribution map and first came to the singing and dancing towns. These towns were all built on the green grassland at their feet. Looking in the distance, you could see some forest trees and the like, which were very similar to his prostitutes' house.

The distribution map records in detail how many people there are in each town, and what are the main technologies. I heard from the little old man before that this distribution map was jointly created by the townspeople here for the convenience of guests. Come to them, after all, you rely on technology to make a living, and customers are very important.

The people in the singing and dancing town live in a large courtyard house. The overall color is mainly blue and white, which looks very comfortable.

Before becoming obsessed, he knocked on the door and wondered if he could directly recruit a few singing and dancing masters to teach the people in his brothel to learn these singing and dancing techniques, because the only ones who could teach in his brothel were Zhong Liqin and his wife and Xiaobai. , Xiaobai should be very busy every day now, and he may not have much time to do these trivial things. As the number of people increases, Zhong Liqin and his wife will definitely be overwhelmed, and the two of them are not responsible for teaching dance...

Just as Mi was thinking this, the door opened, and a little girl with a bun stuck her head out and looked at him curiously.

Mi smiled friendly and directly stated the purpose of his visit: "I'm here to discuss business with your master."

The little girl nodded heavily, then trotted in, and then an elegant woman came out of the room. Her hair was tied up high, her face was covered with exquisite makeup, and she was wearing a beautiful red peony robe.

When she met Mi for the first time, she bent down slightly. This was the basic respect for guests in their singing and dancing town. What happened next was unexpectedly smooth. The other party was surprised and Mi asked them to be teachers and teach students. , also happy about this.