Chapter 29 - Communication with Guests, Wolf and Rabbit, Blue Bird with Eggs

When I got lost, it was already dark.

The brothel has begun to operate smoothly. There was still no trouble tonight under the leadership of the red butler. There are only a few people in the lobby now. Since the business method was changed, the passenger flow has been basically the same every night.

Mi let the three wolves behind him enter the cabin, and then walked into the lobby of the second-story cabin. There were only a few female guests there, and they were discussing something together.

These women are luxuriously dressed, sit elegantly, and are full of nobility in every move they make. They are usually either rich ladies, rich women with successful careers, or the wives of some family. In short, they are not ordinary people.

The night on the grassland is quiet and beautiful, with some cicadas chirping in the distance, and the atmosphere is great, so there will be people like these women who bring their own drinks and refreshments, come here to sit for a while, chat about home affairs, and talk about work some type of.

These women obviously recognized the fan who just came in. They had been chatting here for two or three hours before the fan came. If the fan came back ten minutes later, they might have to leave.

They called Mi over and asked him to sit between them.

"This little boss." A beautiful woman with long red hair spoke. She put down the wine glass in her hand, hooked her long hair with her fingers, and asked: "When will you be able to launch something suitable for us?" Where are men?”

"That's right." Another equally exquisitely dressed woman echoed: "Although the people here are excellent in all aspects, we are women, and we can't fuck them without men's chickens. ”

Fans still have some impressions of the three women present. These are people who have been sitting in the front row of the auction table for a long time. The red-haired woman is called Chu Rou. She is about 30 years old. She is a self-made legend and is ranked high in the small town of Goye. Number of celebrities.

The other person who spoke was the daughter of the Lin family. It was said that she had always had a lot of fun, and even once said that she would never get married and would raise fifty men to sleep with in her backyard.

The last silent woman... or girl, she seemed to have just come of age this year. Everyone called her Tianbao. Her identity was also unusual. She was also a child of a wealthy family. It was said that her mother was from a noble family.

"Even if you see the person you like, you can't make a move." The daughter of the Lin family held her chin and continued to complain: "You can't take a picture and then use jade gestures to comfort yourself together. This is too stupid. ”

"That's it." Tianbao's voice was clear and cute, but what she said next was in great contrast with her lolita face, "You introduced a few handsome guys with big cocks, we The money just slipped into your wallet!"

Their words awakened the confusion. The prostitutes' customers were not only men, but women were also the target customers. Moreover, it suddenly occurred to him that even men were not necessarily the ones in the upper class, and there were many recipients. …

Mi smiled and said: "Okay, I will consider it carefully. You can look forward to it."

"Hey~ That's right." Lin Qianjin patted Mi on the shoulder and smiled with satisfaction: "The shop owner is very good."

"Sister Rou?" Tianbao looked at Chu Rou who stood up and asked, "Are you leaving?"

Chu Rou stretched out and replied: "Well, it's getting late, go back to bed early."