Chapter 34 - The auction is in progress.

The huge gold coins of 2 million did not scare everyone, but actually made everyone present even more excited. Many familiar customers basically participated in this auction, and the price soared like a rocket.

"Five million." Hu Ping is bound to win. After the competition reaches this price, not many people can raise the price. After all, 5 million can buy a small villa even in Fengxi City. Even he can afford it at once. All have to struggle and struggle.

Lu Sili said calmly: "5.21 million."

Hu Ping: "5.3 million."

Lu Sili took a sip of tea and said, "5.31 million."

Hu Ping's veins were bulging faintly. The young man of the Lu family added ten thousand to ten thousand. Is this an insult to him?

"Stop fighting!" Liu Wei suddenly jumped out and said with a smile: "Why bother, everyone? There is really no need to increase the price to this level. In this way, you all take a step back. As for me, old man, I will lose some money. I will take the price for 6 million. ”

Not sure whether he was persuaded by Liu Weimeng's words or because he felt sorry for such a large sum of money, Hu Ping snorted and stopped talking.

But Lu Sili was different. He completely ignored Liu Weimeng and continued to say slowly: "6.01 million."

"6.5 million." Liu Wei increased the price fiercely, and then advised Lu Sili earnestly: "I say, little brother, you see, it's not easy for me to come out here, so why don't you just..."

Lu Sili was unmoved. He raised his head and looked at Mi, with a smile in his dark eyes: "6.51 million."

"7 million." Liu Weimeng continued to shout, and after shouting, he started to feel pain in his body: "If you keep doing this, I will not film with you anymore, little brother, you have to know..."

Lu Sili: "7.01 million."

"I...I am 7.5 million!" Liu Weimeng gritted his teeth and raised his head fiercely: "This is the final bottom line. If you try to raise it again, I will never..."

Lu Sili: "7.51 million."

The premature ejaculation man behind him was so frightened that his legs were weak. His brother was so... too treacherous.

"...8 million." Liu Weimeng: "I really won't joke with you this time, I really won't show off!"

Liu Weimeng looked up at Lu Sili, only to see that he had his legs crossed and took a few more sips of tea. He had no intention of raising the price with him anymore.

Mi also moved his eyes to Lu Sili, but saw Lu Sili smiling at him and saying something. Mi guessed based on the shape of his mouth. If he guessed correctly, what he said was-"Give it to you. Do you still like the gift?"

Fan immediately understood that Lu Sili deliberately raised the price to increase his profits.

Lu Sili looked at Lu Sili in a daze for a few seconds and then looked away. No one was asking for the price anymore, so tonight: "Congratulations to this gentleman, I believe you will have a good night."

Liu Weimeng, who had been blessed, was now extremely distressed. The eight million was the personal money he had hidden for five years, and then... it was gone in just one night, woo woo woo.

Mi asked the more restless rabbits to step off the stage and let the other three prepared werewolves come up. Before the three Bai Xiao wolves even stepped onto the stage, they caused a sensation!

Without exception, everyone in the audience looked at the wolves with shocked eyes.

Even the handsome boy who had no interest in the rabbits before raised his eyes and looked over lazily.

The three wolves had the figure of a male god with broad shoulders and narrow waist. Their dark green warlord uniforms expanded their image of male gods hundreds of times. They wore warlord hats and looked down with condescending eyes. For a moment, the oppressive feeling of being a wolf came out instantly. The legs of the werewolves were extremely long, especially after wearing the warlord uniform. People can't take their eyes away.

For Wolf and Rabbit, fans did not choose revealing clothing for them because they did not need it. Rabbit's characteristics are not as physical as those of cat slaves Bluebird and Xiaobai. Their advantage lies in their number, the septuplets. But, seven identical little ‎‌‎beauties‌‌‍people‎‍‌‌‎serve you, who wouldn’t be excited if you put them on your body?

As for the characteristics of the wolf tribe, regardless of the position of the attacker, their race alone is enough to make everyone want to spend money on them. After all, they are very rare, and with their own body and appearance, They just stand there and act as a sign.

If rabbits are cute and weak domestic pets, soft and cute, which makes people feel pity and tenderness, then wolves are ferocious and powerful carnivores in the wild, and their emotionless eyes will even make people shudder.

The audience was in an uproar. It was really exploding. The eyes of the rich people in front were particularly fanatical. They were from the wolf clan! I have slept with the wolf clan, and if I tell anyone about it, I will be bragging about it for the rest of my life!

In this situation, even if the wolf attacks, they are willing to suffer!

Mi Ye was shocked for a moment by the battle at the scene, but soon he calmed down and said with a smile: "Then our three wolves are the attackers that everyone is looking forward to, and their abilities are also incomparable. Let you all be disappointed..."

"Stop talking! Let's start!"

"That's right! The money is ready, just waiting to start!"

"In that case." Mi paused and said, "The starting price is 1.8 million..."

"10 million." A clear and crisp young man's voice penetrated the scene. Everyone followed the voice and looked. It was the beautiful young man. He squinted his eyes. What was the origin of the owner of this black gold carriage? 10 million? Are you kidding?

Everyone obviously thought so too, and they laughed unabashedly.

"Young man, don't pretend to be cool, or you'll be struck by lightning if you pretend to be cool."

"Is he here to make fun of you? Can you please throw it out?"

Hearing this, the young man seemed bored and glanced at the servant in black behind him. Everyone saw the servant go into the black gold carriage and carry out a beautiful large sack.

The servant carried the large sack to the stage and opened it, revealing stacks of glowing golden tickets, which slapped everyone in the face.

Chu Rou also frowned. She had agreed with Lin Lin and Tianbao that no matter how many attackers there were, they would take pictures and share them. But what happened in the middle of the attack? 10 million? Is it worth it?

Although Chu Rou is rich, she is not stupid. Everyone at the scene obviously thought so too. Hu Zhentian even sighed with regret: "I originally wanted to film it and let my son try it out, but it's a pity."

Fan knew the result after watching the reaction at the scene. He put away his surprise and calmed down and said: "Then the fate of the wolf clan tonight has been determined. Congratulations to this guest."

After the auction ended, Mi asked Xiaobai to go up and dance a few more times before it was finally over.

It seems that he will need to recruit a few more prostitutes in the future. His brothel is getting bigger and bigger, and Xiaobai alone cannot support future performances, Mi thought.

Now the other unrelated guests have gone home, and the two auctioneers Rabbit and Wolf have also gone to the second floor to prepare for this wonderful night. The only discordant thing is...

"Why haven't you left yet?" Mi asked Lu Sili, who was still slowly drinking tea, expressionlessly.

Lu Sili licked his lips: "Aren't you welcome to warm your bed for free?"