Chapter 93 - Battle damaged elves, mermaid seafood feast, flower fairy catwalk,

The next highest auction price for a human being is Senyao's.

This product is also very sexy. He is wearing a set of red ‍‍‌‎interesting underwear. The fabric in the sensitive area is so transparent. There was even a hole opened, and his beautiful, delicate and erect penis came out of the hole and was exposed to everyone's view.

This ‎‍‎‌cock‍‎ba‍‌‍ was also tied with a red ribbon by Senyao with a sexy bow.

Senyao is very cute and sexy. He is cute because of his face. No one can reject this young lady who has two little tiger teeth when he smiles. He is sexy because his thighs are very voluptuous. Just look at him. Looking at these legs, desire can't help but surge up. His lips are also plump and look very kissable. His waist is very thin, which makes his butt look very big and perky...

Senyao's appearance undoubtedly touched the hearts of many people. He can arouse almost everyone's desire for him. There is always something about him that everyone likes.

Especially when he smiled sweetly and called all the brothers and sisters present, who wouldn't like it? How could you not like it? Therefore, Senyao's price easily exceeded two million, making him the highest-priced human being at the first-night auction in Mi's Prostitute Hall.

The next person to appear is the black and white lamb that Fan bought at the auction of the century. It cost 1.4 million. If he sells it again this time, at least he can't sell it at a loss.

After buying the two lambs, Mi has not touched them at all. He is one of the very few members who has not been trained to maintain the original flavor.

The two lambs were very well-behaved and had a very docile personality. They would do whatever they asked them to do. Even if they were asked to wear a maid outfit with black stockings, they only blushed and put it on obediently.

The maid uniforms are relatively tight for the two lambs' figures. The lambs' chests are stretched out with a seductive breast groove, and their thighs are also stretched out by black stockings. Flesh, super ‎‍‌color‍‌‎affection‎‍‌.

The key is that they are wearing maid uniforms without underwear. Their two breasts protrude from the black cloth, and there are some dark water marks. This is their milk, two little breasts. Soon after I bought it, it reached adulthood and started producing milk every day.

Because everyone was busy with work today, they didn't bother to milk them. Therefore, the milk kept overflowing from the beginning, soaking the cloth on the chest, and the two lambs covered their chests shyly. , his watery eyes didn’t dare to look at the guests, he was super cute.

"The members this time will be a little special compared to other members." Mi Jian said slowly, "These two lambs are growing members, which means that by taking pictures of their first night, the two of them in the future will be photographed." They belong to you during the year, and you can come and teach them at any time.”

"They haven't received any sex education in advance." Mi said: "It's just like a blank sheet of paper. You can tune them into whatever you want."

As soon as these words came out, the guests were excited. What Mi just said was too strange for them. At least it was unheard of in the existing prostitutes' houses on the entire continent!

In fact, one thing that fans don't know is that his brothel has secretly become the target of comparison among the rich and nobles. Ever since the news spread that Lu Sili and Feng Nao (the third prince of Fengxi Kingdom) came here, fans of the prostitutes Men's restaurants have always been very popular in their circles.