Chapter 72 - Xiaobai was fucked until he fainted (kissed to climax, poured with

In the forest surrounding the brothel, two figures hugged each other, their lips and teeth intertwined, Xiaobai's soft tongue was bitten in his mouth, and he licked them heartily.

Xiaobai's eyes were misty, her cheeks were rosy and she closed her eyes to accept the passionate kiss.

Mi's tongue simulated sexual intercourse, going in and out of Xiaobai's mouth. Xiaobai tried to hook Mi's tongue, but failed after several attempts. I had to cry out loudly.

Only then did Mi stop moving in and out, and the tip of her tongue penetrated Xiaobai's mouth, hooking the pink tongue inside and intertwining and dancing together. Body fluids continued to flow out of Xiaobai's mouth, along the collarbone and into the hem of his clothes.

After the kiss ended, Xiaobai could hardly stand.

Mi's hand went down and reached into Xiaobai's pants, accurately finding the location of the little flower. The moment he touched it, he raised his eyebrows in surprise. The place had become wet and sticky. The greasy and warm liquid touched my hand.

Mi rubbed Xiaohua a few times, causing Xiaobai's body to tremble violently.

"Little slut." Mi said three words softly.

Xiao Bai's face became even redder, and his eyes were so sticky as to draw strings as he looked at it with fascination, "That... only belongs to the master."

This sentence will undoubtedly make a man trapped in desire become more and more passionate. Peng Bai, who is a little higher up, may pick up the gun, but Peng Bai obviously did not lose his mind because of this sentence. He put Xiaobai's slender fingers on the On to his own genitals.

As soon as Xiaobai put his hand on it, he started to serve Mi's penis very wisely. His soft fingers were very experienced in making circles on the horse's eyes. His other hand was put on the shaft, and he tried hard to hold it. I can't even hold my penis with one hand and move it up and down.

Of course, Mi was not idle either. Two of his fingers had already inserted into Xiao Bai's tender hole and stirred. Mi had already unbuttoned Xiao Bai's coat, and he had pulled up the white sweater underneath. Expose those small soft breasts.

Mi leaned over and took the right breast‍‌head‍‌ into her mouth, sucking and biting the little ‍‎‍‌breast‍‌head‍‌‌, and soon the little‍‎‍‌breast‍‌head‍‌‌ was swollen. After a while, it looked even more attractive.

His eyes darkened, and he directly took the whole little breast into his mouth. Xiaobai gave a short cry, and the uncontrollable voice came out of his mouth: "Yeah~ Owner……"

The flower hole fan below was almost dilated. He pulled out his hand, and a lustful translucent thread was also pulled out.

The thick penis under Xiao Bai's hand also swelled to the extreme, with veins popping out one by one, and the head of the turtle also had some transparent liquid, like a sword ready to attack at any time...

Mi didn't let Bing's ready-to-go sword be lonely for too long. He straightened up and gently lifted one of Xiao Bai's legs. He let the leg rest on his shoulder, then held his penis and slowly lifted it. Submerged into Xiaobai's ‎‌‎‍‌tender‍‌‍‌‎ hole.

Xiaobai's pants were pulled back to his thighs, and the coolness around him instantly enveloped the exposed skin, making Xiaobai couldn't help but flinch, but soon the coolness disappeared, replaced by a growing coldness on the other side. The hot hole occupied his thoughts.

The ‎‌‍‍‎small ‌‍‌hole‍‌‎‌‍, which has not experienced sexual intercourse for several months, has returned to its original tightness, but the fan’s genitals are inserted into the vagina. This big guy, then the voluptuous flesh on the inner wall is attracted inch by inch, flatteringly wrapping the fascinated genitals...