Chapter 53 - Fish catching plan, props are ready to be launched into the sea!

The journey to the Dex Sea was much farther than Fan imagined. It was bumpy for several days. When he finally got off the carriage, he felt dizzy, his face was pale, his steps were shaky, and his whole body was weak. , his stomach was churning, and he was afraid that he would vomit when he opened his mouth.

This reminded him of the feeling of riding in a Luxury carriage. Whether it was because the carriage was high-end or the driver was too skilled, he didn't feel any bumps at all, and the overall feeling was extremely comfortable.

After resting there for a while, Mi took out the detector and walked towards the place with the most people.

Before coming over, Mi asked the coachman that there were several small fishing villages near the Dex Sea. They made a living by fishing. They were rich in seafood and had beautiful sea views, and the overall passenger flow was also good.

Among them, the most developed one is Yugu Village. The conditions here are much better than those of other small villages. Mi asked several people along the road before finally arriving at Yugu Village before evening and successfully moved in. hostel.

He washed up hurriedly, and then fell into a drowsy sleep. When he woke up in the morning, he was awakened by the sound of hawkers buying and selling.

Although I don't know much about it, after getting along with a few people here yesterday, I know that the people here are simple and honest, and they are very welcoming to outsiders. I can't wait to treat him as an important relative and come to visit.

I also took advantage of the time yesterday to inquire about that time, and Mi Xian came up with a lot of things.

Basically it’s all about mermaids.

Mermaids actually come in many colors, the more common of which are dark blue and green. The pink mermaids and purple mermaids that fans have seen before are relatively rare. The pink mermaid was even so rare that it was only caught once, at the auction of the century. Second-rate.

But fans have also heard from fishermen that there seem to be rarer red and silver species, but no one has successfully caught them so far. Only the guy driving a submarine happened to see them while working on the seabed.

The Fishbone Village is also very close to the Dex Sea. People here usually fish in this sea. They usually catch ordinary edible fish. Mermaids are basically never caught. After all, there are The thing lives in the deep sea, and only some Century Auction employees with relatively advanced equipment who come here to catch mermaids every day can catch mermaids multiple times, because——

When ordinary fishermen were still rowing boats on the water, the people at Century Auction were already using submarines. When ordinary fishermen were using simple steel forks and fishing rods, they were already using trackers for special fishing nets. So, if Ten mermaids can be caught in the mainland a year, so eight of them are auctioned in the century.

However, even though Century Auction has many more advanced props than ordinary fishermen, it has not caught more mermaids. The reason is simple. They are too powerful, and their sharp teeth can bite off a piece of the submarine's skin. Their nails Also, can easily penetrate a steel plate.

Nails and teeth are the mermaid's biggest weapons, not to mention that most of the battlefields are still under the sea where they dominate. Here, they move at an amazing speed, even so fast that they cannot be seen by the naked eye.

This also results in an unusually large number of people dying at the bottom of the sea every year.

This will be a tough battle, Mi thought, and then after eating, he immediately went back to the hotel and began to study the plan to capture the mermaid.