Chapter 92 - Opening! Grand auction! The auction is in progress.

In recent days, especially today, the town of Goye has seen an extremely large flow of people. Every hotel is overcrowded. The bosses are making a lot of money and are smiling from ear to ear.

Everyone knows the reason for this, because tonight, the prostitute house that released the news about the flower fairy is ready to open again. The advertisements posted by the Lu family all over the continent can be said to have blown this prostitute house to the sky. Coupled with the unanimous praise given by many guests who have experienced this place before, everyone is full of expectations for tonight.

Before dusk, a steady stream of guests and onlookers began to pour into the grassland, crowding the grassland to the brim.

Mi has been staying up late these days to prepare for the opening. He has already expected this. He will divide the guests into two waves, one going to the auction hall and the other to the main hall.

In the first half of the grassland used to entertain guests, in addition to the main body of the brothel, which covers more than half of the area, there are also some auxiliary buildings, such as the "Gentle Village - Hot Spring", "The God of Atmosphere - Small "Wood", "Mysterious Door - Mystery House", "Transparent Confinement - Gift of the Flower Fairy", "First Meeting - Auction Hall" and so on.

Of course, these middle-of-the-road and shameful names were not chosen by random fans. At first, he asked Red Fox to register random names so that guests could choose easily. However, inexplicably, the task of choosing the names fell to Bluebird and Where is the gold, the two of them have had a similar affinity since they met, and they hang out together every day. They studied it all night, and the next day these names were born.

When the fan discovered it, it was already too late, because it had already been made into a booklet of hundreds of cents, and there was no time to change it, so he had no choice but to show it to the guests with this name.

Today, the place where many customers gather is the "First Meeting - Auction Hall". Fans will place members who pick up customers for the first time here to auction their virginity. Most of these members are three-star or above, and only those who are older than A small number of two-stars are eligible for promotion, and the remaining one- and two-stars are directly allowed to be chosen by customers in "Pick One in a Hundred, Pick Your Favorite".

Other members who have finished the auction will also enter this book "Choose One of a Hundred, Pick Your Sweetheart". Their one-night prices are not fixed like those of one- and two-star members. They are adjusted based on the price they sold on the first night.

So some members really worked up their nerves at the auction. Fans watched them rehearse, and their penises were so hard when they came out. When they went back, they were even seen by Red Fox, and they were hooked into bed for a long exercise.

The auction house is large and can accommodate about 800 people, but this number is far from enough for the guests who come, so the fan has raised the threshold. People who come in need to pay 50,000 gold coins, which can also filter out some They are just here to grab a seat and watch the fun.

Fans did not intend to let go of the remaining guests who did not intend to enter the auction house. There would be a song and dance performance in the main building of the Prostitute Hall at the other end, which occupies the largest area. Controlled by Red Fox, some of them would be released first. The Star Two members let the guys start their night out.

He is in charge of this side of the auction, and Xiaobai serves as an assistant and is responsible for screening the guests who enter the auction.

Everything is going on in an orderly manner. All departments of the brothel are doing what they should do under the command of their squad leaders. The waiters, security guards, guides, singing and dancing performers, are about to pick up customers, or are on the way. Members of the Auction Stand…