Chapter 26 - The White Wolf who is loyal to love - I marry you and I will be res

The white wolf's strength was so great that he directly tore Mi's shirt with his hands.

Mi was thinking rapidly in his mind about countermeasures to the current situation.

After tearing off his shirt, Bai Lang tore off his pants again. Mi Zhi frowned. Now he didn't want to think about anything else. He tore all his clothes into pieces. Do you want him to run naked when he goes back?

But Bai Lang's next action brought the fan back to reality, because his cock was actually pressed against his thigh and was still rubbing against it.

The white wolf pressed down on Mi's body, squeezing him so hard that he couldn't move. He had no sexual experience, so he just subconsciously used his cock to rub against the beautiful human being in front of him, because it would be very comfortable. .

The fan exhaled and took out the final weapon he purchased from the system mall, the powerless spray. The effect was obvious. Spraying it on a person twice would make the person weak and his limbs limp.

Soon, he fell to the ground under the influence of the spray. The white wolf's eyes were as crystal clear blue as the sea, very beautiful. These eyes stared at Mi with mist. For some reason, Mi actually thought that this white wolf was The wolf is like a puppy, pitiful.

Mi Fanji rode on Bai Lang's body. Bai Lang's abdominal muscles were very comfortable to sit on. They were neither soft nor hard. The only thing that wasn't good was that his cock was so hard. On top of the fans.

Although Mi had also taken in some love potions, they were much less than Bai Lang. In addition, he had an experience in this area before, so he could barely stay awake, but only barely, and his genitals were also I have already raised my head high.

Mi rudely pushed her genitals into Bai Lang's mouth. Bai Lang was now dominated by desire and his whole body was sore, so Mi didn't put much effort into letting his genitals enter this warm place.

The white wolf's mouth was stretched out, making it even more cute on this baby face. He subconsciously rejected this thick thing, but the power of his tongue alone was completely insufficient to allow him to achieve this small thing. Dreams will make fans feel more comfortable.

Mi Mei didn't just make himself comfortable, this unlucky white wolf might be his future member, so of course he had to take good care of it.

So Mi changed the direction and asked the two people to assume the 69 pose.

Mi took out the white wolf's ‎‌‌‎‍cock‌‌‎‍‎bar‍‎. It was a big one. The hair on his private parts was white, ‎‌‌‎‍cock‌‌‎‍‎bar‍‎. It's even a little pink, and the same is true for the ‎‌‍‌back‌‍‎hole‌‌‎‍. It's pink and tender, and the whole thing is as cute as his face.

Mi opened his mouth and took the white wolf's cock in his mouth. Now he is completely different from the past in terms of experience and skills. He can easily make Shang Qing. ‎‍The white wolf in desire ejaculates.

As expected, White Wolf did not disappoint fans. He shot directly in two minutes.

Mi escaped in time and the semen did not touch his face. He turned back to look at the white wolf. The white wolf raised his head and tears slowly flowed from the corners of his eyes. His pale white eyes were full of tears. Absence.

Mi's genitals were still in Bai Lang's mouth, and he slowly pulled them out.

Just now, he suddenly had an idea. He wanted to change his identity into a "victim" in this ‎‌‍‌sex‍‎‌love‌‍. Bai Lang was currently unconscious, and he probably wouldn't be able to remember it when he woke up. With everything that happened, he could take this opportunity to make up a story...