Chapter 7 - Rubbing Breasts - Applying Medicine - Oral Sex - Deep Throating

Early in the morning, Hu Ping's house servant came to pick him up. Hu Ping yawned and came out. He just threw on some random clothes on him and then walked towards Mi. He said that he was very satisfied with Xiao Bai and that he would be coming back more often in the future.

Mi thanked him for the acknowledgment and sent him off with a smile.

Watching the carriage go away, Mi returned to his expressionless look as he walked into the cabin, ignoring the smell of semen in the room, and walked over to the bed.

Xiao Bai on the bed heard the footsteps and slowly opened his eyes. Mi looked at Xiao Bai, whose big eyes were full of complaints.

Mi reached out, hugged Xiao Bai, and said: "Hard work."

Xiao Bai lying in Mi's arms did not say anything.

Mi also stayed up all night last night. He cleaned up the leftover fruits from the guests, set the tables and chairs back up, and brushed the tea bowls and everything. He also had some free time to boil a pot of water to help Xiao Bai take a bath.

This water has already been poured into a wooden barrel by Mi and placed in the house. The water temperature was just right now, and Mi carefully placed Xiao Bai in the wooden barrel.

"Still have the strength to wash?" Mi asked, "Do you need my help?"

Xiao Bai pursed his lips and said in a hoarse voice, "Need."

Mi looked at Xiao Bai who was covered in bruises, and the movements of his hands became more and more gentle. He cupped the water in his hands and poured it over Xiao Bai's body, then slowly scrubbed it. When his fingers scratched his red, swollen little tits, Xiao Bai couldn't help but shudder a little bit.

Mi sighed in his heart, cupped some water onto his small tits, and gently rubbed them. Xiao Bai's body has been gently trembling, and he occasionally lets out a few intakes of breath sounds.

After washing the small tits, Mi's hand came to the disaster area, Xiao Bai's pussy. There were some solidified blood and sperm stains next to the pussy, and the pussy has changed from the usual pink. It was now like a general reddish color, and the lips of the flesh were still a little outwardly turned by the manipulation.

Mi gently peeled the pussy open, and let the cum inside flow out. His finger also went into this small hole, gently scraping the inner wall. Xiao Bai's body trembled even more, and a pair of innocent eyes looked at Mi with wetness.

After cleaning up the pussy, Mi picked up Xiao Bai again and sat on the bed. However, the bed was dirty, so Mi put Xiao Bai on his lap. Xiao Bai's head automatically leaned into Mi's embrace.

Mi took out a bottle of medicine, a medicine produced by the system. He was almost dazzled looking at it yesterday before he found the medicine that perfectly met his expectations. Of course, it wasn't cheap. The task that he finished in the morning——

[Task 1: Earn 100,000 gold coins through the brothel. Mission Reward: Any prop of your choice *1, 300 brothel coins.]

The reward for completing this task was the only way to get this expensive ointment, and the introduction above blew this ointment out of proportion, so he was looking forward to its efficacy.

As for the prop of his choice, Mi let the system give him a well. The well of course was also regarded as a prop of his choice. Mi did not want to run back and forth for water, so he simply let the system make a well in the back of the grassland, and then he could go directly to the well if he needed water.

The medicine produced by the system was only in a small can. Inside was a white ointment that gave off a faint fragrance. Mi dug up some of it and applied it to Xiao Bai's breasts.