Chapter 51 - Auction of the century, small gain!

In the early morning, Mi opened his eyes and saw the beautiful face of the mermaid. Originally, he had no intention of sleeping here last night, but he was seduced by the mermaid and had sex several times, and then he just lay here and fell asleep without knowing it. Until now, he The genitals are still buried in the mermaid’s small hole.

Mi pulled out his genitals, and the sticky liquid flowed out instantly. The merman was sleeping soundly. This action did not disturb him. His upper half was full of traces of ambiguity, and his two breasts were swollen with a hint of fascination. Teeth marks, the beautiful scales of the fish tail are stained with a lot of his own ‌‎‍‌‎semen‍‎‎juice‌‎‎, and the dark purple ‌‍‌small‌‍‍‎hole‎‍ is even more ‌‌‎being fucked‎‌‍ ‎‎‍To the point where it can’t be closed.

Mi covered herself with a quilt, took a shower, tidied herself up and went out. When leaving, Mi also saw many people yawning from various rooms. They/they were all "Feng Ruan" last night. "Customers, following these people, successfully became "Feng Ruan".

Then Mi followed the route he remembered last night and walked towards the escort agency.

The auction of the century should be at two o'clock in the afternoon, but now it is about 10 o'clock. There is plenty of time. Fan thought about it and went to a small restaurant to have a meal first before going to the escort agency.

When he was fascinated, he immediately saw the huge poster hanging on the wall outside the store. It was a landscape picture of the town of Goye, with a few lines of small words written on it. He squinted and looked at it——

"Do you want to experience the ultimate pleasure?"

"Do you want to have the happiness of being hugged on both sides?"

"Goye Town Prostitute House! Don't ask for 99, don't ask for 999. As long as 9999, you can bring home a beautiful woman in your arms!"

"Are you excited? It's better to act than to be excited. Come to Goye Town Prostitute House quickly! Feel the ultimate happiness!!!"

fan:"???"

He remembered that Lu Sili had promised to promote him before, but this... this... Mi was silent for a while, but he couldn't find the right words to describe his inner feelings. He opened the door and walked into the escort agency.

Inside, Lu Sili was already sitting on the leather sofa and working leisurely early. There was a pile of refreshments in front of him, and he looked more like he was here for afternoon tea.

Mi walked to sit next to him. When Lu Sili saw him, he naturally put his arms around his shoulders.

"What's going on with that poster outside?" The fan asked directly: "Why don't you want 99, don't want 999, just 9999? What is this? "

"This is called reverse thinking." Lu Sili slumped over his body and said lazily: "This little advertisement will definitely impress everyone."

"And this is just the first step to start publicity." Lu Sili said slowly: "Don't be anxious, you will see the results within three days."

Lu Sili is still a relatively reliable figure here, so he believes in Lu Sili, well, he should be able to believe it, "Then I... look forward to your results."

"Hmm, then, you can think of a signboard for your brothel. It will be easier to promote this way." Lu Sili thought for a while and then said: "Is it those rabbits? Or those wolves? Or three wolves Well, after all, no brothel has ever launched a wolf..."

Mi suddenly said: "Flower Fairy."

Lu Sili: "Huh?"

Fan: "Let's use the flower fairy as a sign."