Chapter 18 - Spanking - Nipple Pinching - Pleasure and Pain

Mi understood Lu Sili's meaning, so it seemed that he didn't resent being fucked ah, or rather he should be quite enjoying it, or else he wouldn't have said such words.

Mi tried to move his waist twice, his hard cock poked into the depths of his pussy, and Lu Sili grunted twice, with a look of enjoyment.

Mi again thought of the sincerity that Lu Sili said before, and was a little annoyed, how can it be considered sincere? He cursed Lu Sili over and over in his heart.

Lu Sili looked at him and saw a few points of impatience in the bottom of Mi's eyes. He breathed sharply, his cheeks were getting redder and redder, and his whole body was screaming for something.

Mi rolled over and got up, instantly reversing his position with Lu Sili.

As Mi looked at this appearance of Lu Sili, an absurd idea gradually arose in his heart. Just now when he first inserted himself into Lu Sili's flower hole, his strange reaction slowly appeared in Mi's mind.

Lu family's young master, a proud and unrivaled man, might, perhaps, probably...... be a masochist?

Mi was incredulous at this sudden idea he had. After a moment's hesitation, he moved one hand to Lu Sili's ass and smacked it.

The blow, instead of upsetting Lu Sili, made him cum? Mi froze, but it wasn't like the cum on his own face was going to lie. He did cum right under such a slap from himself.

He hadn't been wrong in his earlier thoughts, Lu Sili did like to be treated like that.

The impatience in Mi's eyes dissipated and he looked expressionlessly at the young master who was lost in an orgasm that he couldn't pull himself out of. He would bring his two hundred percent sincerity to the table.

Mi began to rapidly jerk his waist, his cock flew in and out of Lu Sili's small pussy, whose body had completely adapted to the pleasure, and continuously gushed out obscene liquid. With each entry, a lot of obscene liquid would be driven out.

At the same time, Mi's hand didn't remain behind. Since he had found a suitable method, he had to make use of it. His hand hit Lu Sili's ass with a little bit of strength. Each time, it set off a small wave of flesh, and the sound of snapping and popping echoed in this small room.

Lu Sili gasped and his body rose and fell with him. His chocolate-colored abs were stained with a lot of his own cum, like a chocolate cake smeared with cream, very tempting.

With every spank from Mi, Lu Sili would moan a little, without a trace of pain on his face. Soon, his chocolate-colored ass was reddened and still hot from the spanking.

Lu Sili's black pupils were watery at this time. He knew that his ass should be swollen by now, but he couldn't call it off. If time went back to an hour ago, not to mention the spanking, if someone touched his ass, he would let someone chop that person's hand off.

But now, he couldn't wait for the hand to be a little bit harder. It didn't matter if it broke his ass, Lu Sili licked his lips and looked at Mi with a very aggressive gaze.

Mi admitted that he had hit Lu Sili with a little revenge, but now he couldn't do it anymore. Not to mention how Lu Sili's ass was now, his hand was almost swollen, and his palm was on fire.

So he changed his method, he leaned down and pinched Lu Sili's nipple. The small dark red nipple was tiny and hard as a small stone.

Mi wasn't letting this little nipple enjoy itself. He pinched it and tweaked it out so hard that Lu Sili's mouth opened wide and saliva flowed out of it uncontrollably.

Mi looked at him like this and knew he was getting off on it.

So both of his hands pinched the poor little nipples, rhythmically pulling them outward. Lu Sili climaxed again, his cock kept spitting out cum, and his flower pussy couldn't stop squirting again.

Because of the orgasm, the pussy was very tight, clamping Mi comfortably. He did not deliberately hold back and directly ejaculated inside.

Welcoming his favorite inside cumming, Lu Sili couldn't control his eyes from rolling white, and his tongue couldn't shrink in to rest on his lips. This kind of expression, if people who know Lu Sili saw it, I'm afraid that they would be shocked to drop their jaws, when would the business tyrant reveal his obsessed like a bitch attitude like this?

While Lu Sili was immersed in the afterglow of his orgasm, his little pussy had already been fucked to the point that it had turned out and was filled. Because he had been internally ejaculated twice, his stomach had also slightly bulged, and the whole person looked as if he had been fucked out of his mind.

Once again, Mi's cock got hard in Lu Sili's pussy at an alarming rate.

Lu Sili let out a long breath and couldn't help but laugh twice as he felt the big guy that was gradually awakening inside of him, "Hard again ah, do you like me that much?"

Because the drug effect has not yet passed so Mi had to be hard: "......"

Lu Sili was already experienced on the battlefield for a long time, and his energy was completely up to date in all aspects, "Keep it coming."

Mi withdrew his cock, cum flowing down from the dark red pussy and onto the pure white sheet, quickly pooling into a cloud.

Lu Sili raised an eyebrow and snickered, "You can't do anymore?"

Mi shook his head, "How about a different hole?"

"What?" Lu Sili said, "Can't my front hole satisfy you anymore?"

Mi said, "It's great."

Lu Sili rolled over and lazily ordered, "Then hurry up."

Mi first found a cleansing pill and put it in Lu Sili's mouth, who looked at it and swallowed it directly without even asking, with a roll of his tongue.

Mi asked, "Aren't you afraid that this is poison?"

Lu Sili smiled disdainfully and asked in return, "Do you dare?"

Mi was silent for a while and retaliated as he inserted his fingers into Lu Sili's back hole. He dabbed a little bit of the lewd liquid from the flower hole in front of him, and after very hastily stretching it, he held his cock in place and inserted it.

Lu Sili stifled a grunt. This feeling really can't be said to be wonderful. The first feeling when he went in was only pain, it was not as good as when he inserted the pussy in front of him, but it was okay. After all, the pain was something he seemed to enjoy as well.

Lu Sili was lying on the bed, enduring Mi's impact. When he used this position to have sex in the past, he stood in Mi's position to fuck other people. Today, it was the other way around, but also because it was the other way around, he found out that being the receiving end...... would be so good.

Mi looked at the full ass in front of him, and his hands itched again. This time, the ass has been completely swollen, and the tip of the buttocks were red, like a moist cherry. Mi's hand was placed on Lu Sili's ass and slowly kneaded it.

This brought a lot of stimulation to Lu Sili. There was already a vague pain in his ass so being touched seemed to amplify the pain a hundred times. The pain was accompanied by a hint of numbness that came at him. Coincidentally, his back hole finally got interesting at this time, and Mi found his sensitive spot.

Mi attacked frantically towards this sensitive spot, and the pleasure of his rear hole coupled with the pain in his ass hurt and felt good, and that was exactly what Lu Sili loved, he loved the sensation.

"Ahhhh~ ahmmm, ha~" Lu Sili didn't suppress his screams in the slightest. He screamed out like a bitch, his low magnetic voice echoed in the room.

Within the sound of the young master's good-sounding screams, Mi came into Lu Sili's hole for the third time. This time, the effects of the drug were completely lifted.

Mi withdrew his cock and looked at Lu Sili, who had collapsed on the bed. Both of his holes had been fucked so hard that he couldn't close them, and both of them were slowly dripping with semen.

Mi was too lazy to do anything else. He laid down on the bed and closed his eyes against Lan Niao, who had long since fallen asleep. Lu Sili looked at Mi and yawned slowly, his two limp legs resting on Mi's body, and he also fell asleep from exhaustion.