Chapter 60 - Female mermaid, nonsense fanatic, fish taking the bait

Although he was obsessed with Haiti and couldn't speak, he couldn't help but wonder that there were magical props in the system mall. He just scrolled and scrolled and found a way to make his voice heard in Haiti.

The old voice that had been changed by the voice changer instantly penetrated the entire mermaid palace. Almost all the mermaids were immediately screamed by this sound. The red-tailed mermaid was the fastest. They sensed something was wrong and hurriedly got up and rushed to the mermaid. square.

But when they rushed to the square aggressively, they were speechless by the scene in front of them. They saw a smiling old man with white hair and white beard floating on the square. He was about as high as ten houses of the mermaid clan stacked up. His fish tail is of brilliant colors, dazzling and shining... Isn't this their Poseidon?

One of the red-tailed mermaids in power reacted quickly. He immediately bent down, put his right fist on his left shoulder, and made a respectful mermaid salute. The other mermaids immediately followed suit and saluted.

Some of the mermaids who didn't come over but wanted to see the excitement also swam up and saw the scene in the square with their good eyesight. So, they were stunned, and after they realized it, they immediately called their friends to the square.

The entire mermaid clan was like crazy, and the war was in chaos. The mermaid nobles also received the news immediately and rushed towards the square.

Not long after, all the mermaids of the mermaid clan appeared in the square, including the infant mermaids and the rare females. Speaking of females, the fan who was hiding in the dark even took a few glances at the female mermaids.

About 1.8 meters tall, with fair skin and stunning looks, her body is exceptionally soft just by looking at it. The two soft lumps on her chest are only covered with two shells, which makes people feel more distraught than if they were not covered up. Their The tails are also pink, purple, blue, green... There are all kinds of colors, but the number is small. All the female mermaids stand together, there seem to be only about 300.

Fans have read about female mermaids from the "Mermaid Guide". There is about one female mermaid in every 25 mermaids. The number is extremely rare. Therefore, when a female is born, no matter whether the fish tail symbolizes nobility or not, they They all grew up in areas where nobles lived.

Female mermaids do not need to do any hard work throughout their lives. Their most important task in life is to reproduce offspring for mermaids, especially female mermaids. If a male mermaid is born, then the little mermaid will be carried outside and buried. He was raised by his mermaid father.

If the child is a noble male mermaid, that is no exception. Unless it is a black tail or a silver tail, only these two male mermaids are eligible to grow up in the aristocratic area. The other little noble mermaids will be sent to ordinary mermaids. Only when you reach adulthood can you take advantage of your tail and enter the aristocratic area.

Under this set of rules and regulations, it is of course extremely difficult to have a sexual encounter with a precious female mermaid. Only Blacktail and Silvertail among the mermaid clan can freely have a wonderful sport with the female, and no other mermaids can.

Because other mermaids have to make a comprehensive ranking based on their genes, contributions, and strength, and then select the more powerful mermaids. Only these selected mermaids can get the opportunity to have sex with female mermaids.

The other is the lucky mermaid. Every year, the mermaid clan will draw a hundred lucky ones to give them this precious opportunity. They can have sex with female mermaids without paying anything.