Chapter 21 - Continuing the Business - Septuplets' First Training

Everyone in the brothel was very interested in the new septuplets rabbits and twins, especially for the two little babies, taking turns to hold and play with them.

Mi simply named the seven rabbits, from the oldest to the youngest in order, Tu(Rabbit) One, Tu Two...... Tu Seven. There was no way around it, the seven looked exactly the same, and there was no way for him to accurately name them all in a short period of time and this would make it a little bit easier.

Tu One was a white rabbit, intersex, with a relatively calm character, and was the head of the rabbit family.

Tu Two was a black rabbit, a boy, with a cold personality, and was calm and collected when things happened.

Tu Three was a white rabbit, intersex, with a timid character, and his breasts were the largest of the seven brothers.

Tu Four was a black and white rabbit, his left ear was black, his right ear was white, and his hair color was the same, split straight down the middle, half black, half white. He was a boy, and his character was, as far as could be seen – very lively.

Tu Five was also a black and white rabbit, black in the right ear, white in the left, with the same hair color, intersex, and with a similar character as above.

Tu Six was a black rabbit, a boy, his character was quite sharp. When it comes to his family, he will be like a hedgehog, revealing all the spikes, but he was usually quite obedient, doing whatever he was told to do.

Tu Seven was a white rabbit, intersex, and seemed to be quite closed off, Mi had never heard him speak with his mouth open.

The above was the summary of the septuplets in this short period of time.

Tonight, Mi planned to educate these seven rabbits on sexual matters, but before that, tonight's business could not be neglected.

The reliable Hong steward has already completed all the preparations for the business, basically without any worry from Mi. He doesn't even need to preside over tonight's auction, Hong Hu has already learned the process of presiding over it.

After confirming this series of things, Mi found Lan Niao again. He was not worried about Xiao Bai or Mao Nu, but he was worried about Lan Niao's temper. If he got angry with the guests when he was attending to them, he was afraid that this little dynamite pack would slap him up and then scold him for three hours without stopping.

For this reason, Mi deliberately talked to him for a long time, which made Lan Niao impatient. Finally, this conversation ended with Lan Niao's sentence: "Ah, okay, okay, I know, I know, I promise not to curse and hit people."

At this point, Mi was relieved to withdraw from the night without his participation.

He was going to put all his energy into the seven rabbits.

In the original old cabin, the seven rabbits stood naked together. There was the noisy crowd outside, and amid the momentary cheering, the rabbits shielded their key parts with their hands, their bodies blushing with shame, and some of them not even daring to look at Mi.

Mi also stripped himself naked, intending to let the rabbits learn oral sex first. He now had enough time to teach the seven rabbits. He intended to teach them to become skillful, not only to rely on their appearance but also to rely on their skills to conquer the customers, which was also one of the ways to make the brothel a long-lasting one.

But the rabbits were still far from that goal, and none of them dared to look at Mi's cock right now.

Take your time, Mi thought in his mind, "Now, let's start your first lesson. By the way, if you do a great job, I will give you gold coins as a reward."