Chapter 6 - A Stunning Dance - Fierce Auction Competition - Customer Deflowers

At night, one by one came a lot of people to the grassland. There were many people who were familiar to Mi, such as the gangsters on the street, the vendors and shopkeepers who were doing business in the town, and some heavyweight customers, who came in carriages.......

Xiao Bai had already cleaned himself up, put on the red outfit, and quietly waited in the room for Mi's next instruction.

Mi greeted these people to take a seat, and tea and fruits were set up. There was an unusually large number of people who came, probably because Mi did too good a job of publicity. About five or six hundred people came to the grassland, and there were even a number of women with their children who came to watch the fun. The seats were not enough, and there were only a few people who landed a seat. However, most of the people didn't care about whether or not they got a seat. After all, they were just coming over to watch the fun and would leave after watching.

There were three carriages parked on the grassland, one more expensive than the other. Mi has been focused on these three carriages. The first carriage was a carriage that looked like it was made out of gold, and it was a brilliant gold and blue. Its owner was also dressed like this kind of rich man, wearing gold and silver. When he laughed, there were two big gold teeth. Listening to the people next to him, they called him Master He.

Master He was sitting in the front row of chairs. He was a middle-aged uncle with a greasy face and a big belly, surrounded by a group of servants. Mi had heard of this man before when he went to the Golden House. He was the one who bought away two human slaves in one go, he was a very wealthy man.

The owner of the second carriage was a lean man with an ordinary appearance, but it felt like there was a bit of lewdness in his eyes. There were only one or two servants following this person around. He also sat in the front row, and he seemed to be called Hu Ping.

As for the third carriage, it was black, with a few strands of golden lines, revealing luxury in a low-key way. Its owner was just as mysterious as this carriage. So far, he hadn't shown his face, and he seemed to have stayed in the carriage all the time.

Unsurprisingly, the first guest of the brothel tonight would be one of these three people.

The atmosphere of the scene was now roaring, and the sound of the rising and falling discussion continued to enter Mi's ears. It's about time, Mi thought. Then, he walked over to that auction stage, slowly looked at the crowd underneath the stage, and went straight to the point.

"I'm glad everyone could make it here tonight." As soon as Mi spoke, the clamor in the grassland diminished, "As a thank you, I'd like to offer you all a performance first, a small gift of sorts."

After saying that, Mi simply stepped off the stage, and through the window, gave Xiao Bai a look. Xiao Bai saw Mi's look, bit his lip, stood up, and slowly walked out of the house.

Once Xiao Bai came out, all the eyes had locked in his body with admiration. The thin man, Hu Ping, was even more so, and his eyes were filled with desire as if he had been fucking Xiao Bai back and forth in his head.

Xiao Bai walked onto the stage and began his performance.

The first-time performer Xiao Bai did not have stage fright. In Mi's opinion, he exceeded the normal performance. He was obviously wearing a revealing outfit, and even casually moving would reveal that plump ass and small cock in front of him, but he did not have the slightest intention to cover up, and every move he made was gracious and natural. His innocent little face was expressionless as he did these actions, revealing infinite temptation.

The audience under the stage was stunned to see this chest, this ass, this small cock, and the pink pussy exposed by raising his legs, damn! Who came up with this high-split design! What a talent!